PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle Seahawks - Denver Broncos Super Bowl Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have seen the Broncos lose tonight, I will sleep more peacefully.

Now that the game is over I am now glad we didn't make it to the Bowl. Our injured offense would have been slaughtered by that D giving haters some fuel to troll. I am happy the Broncos got humiliated and not us.

Malcolm Smith named MVP.

i love all the post game analysts who claim nfc is better and defense wins but they all picked denver

Media is gonna ignore the hell outta this loss. There was no Super Bowl 48. Peyton is still the greatest QB of all time, with super duper records and godly skills.

Wow. Carroll is third oldest coach to win a Super Bowl.

Roger Goddell really annoys me !!!

Now that the game is over I am now glad we didn't make it to the Bowl. Our injured offense would have been slaughtered by that D giving haters some fuel to troll. I am happy the Broncos got humiliated and not us.

I agree that Seattle would have slaughtered us, but in hindsight, I would have looked at the 13' season as "the little engine that almost could" (I already do, to some extent). This year was supposed to be Denver's year, and I honestly wonder if they have as good a shot to win it next year, as they did this time.

I expect only deion sanders or michael irvin to call it like it is regarding manning. Rest will just gloss over .

nfln : "is it fair to talk about manning's legacy right now?"
:bricks::bricks::bricks:

1622731_10201742367376916_1965595838_n.jpg

Malcolm Smith was a 7th round pick. Lower than Brady and an MVP

I expect only deion sanders or michael irvin to call it like it is regarding manning. Rest will just gloss over .

I don't even know what Kurt Warner is saying right now. I don't think he does either. They're practically mourning on the set.

mooch:"he didnt get a lot of help"

No Wilson MVP? :mad:

Poor guy , won the MVP and the truck , but he will end up spending all his earnings on gas

"All Manning needs is a few better options. It shouldn't be difficult to pick up a guy like Peterson, Graham, or Fitzgerald."

-Peter King, in tomorrow's column.

Denizens of Patsfans, allow me to apologize. Apparently I am misconstruing Peter King's column. In actuality, he is calling for Denver to pay a few extra dollars to give Manning an O that features.

WR 1: Johnson
WR 2: Fitzgerald
TE 1: Gronkowski
TE 2: Graham
RB 1: Peterson
RB 2: Lynch

I'm sure that Denver's FO can get it done, right? After all, they owe it to Peyton for his YEARS of service to the team. :rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST