PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints vs Vikings Game Discussion

636496219402767966-c01-first-1219.jpg

"These QBs are in pretty good shape thanks to my coaching."

That whiff literally looked scripted it was so bad... like all I'm waiting for now is McMahon to come out to the field and a Saint to come out from under the bleachers to hit him with a metal chair

Holy cow

Yes. I commit to speaking in "kayfabe" when discussing these games, because reality really bothers fans of the NFL. 43 got paid heftily for that job. The officiating in this game told me all I needed to know about this game, but I digress.

We're on to ring 6.

NE might actually get to play a Nick Foles led squad in the SB. How hilarious would that be?

Don't count the Eagles out next week. Their defense is more than capable of shutting down that Vikings offense, and their physical running game could make things interesting. Home field advantage can't be disregarded either.
Dome team playing outdoors in January

Calling out a troll is not being trollish.

If you want to post trollish crap you'll be treated as such.

Use an emoji or something.

Dude, I've been very patient and kept things lightened up with your unsolicited name-calling ********. My original post had nothing to do with you, so stay out of it, shut your blowhorn and **** off.

Emoji this :mad:

He's definitely milking the **** outta this
Well it was one of the greatest finishes to an NFL playoff game ever...I'll let him take fifteen minutes to bask in it.

Do you people have to hate everything non Patriots or can you make an exception once in a while?

sean payton thought they got that game :rolleyes:

Look how happy they are at going to the Conference Championship Game?

We get it 66% of the time.

That’s pretty sick.

I'm actually pretty confident in the Eagles winning next week.

Super Bowl looking like it’s going to be a home game.

Wondering if they can block half of Minny’s fans from buying tix? Generally curious

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back