PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints vs Vikings Game Discussion

Yea, being on the field for 20 minutes after the game posing for cameras as if he just won the SB is definitely him being humble. My bad, man I must've seen something different!

Yeah, he just made a huge play to send them from
lost cause to the NFCCG and he’s answering the questions put to him.

What a whore

Media slut

Glory hogging *****

He should have just shut up.

Look how happy they are at going to the Conference Championship Game?

We get it 66% of the time.

That’s pretty sick.
A lot of it's related to how they won the game.

Someone needs to take young Diggs aside and teach him that demonstrating humility in victory is classier than puffing his chest and crossing his arms.

Lack of situational awareness by the Saints DBs.

Even the worst DB ever coached by Bill Belichick (Earthwind Moreland?) would have kept behind the guy and tackled him in-bounds.

Or at least in Moreland’s case . . . tried to uh, do something better than floppin’.

That Viking player have a little sugar in his shoes...in the shower boys don't drop the soap.:D

that play has shades of the Safety ****up from the denver baltimore divisional game few years back (year baltimore came to NE for AFCCG and beat us and then won SB) 2012?

same exact thing, game all but over, expect the safety does something really stupid and losses game for team

Yea, being on the field for 20 minutes after the game posing for cameras as if he just won the SB is definitely him being humble. My bad, man I must've seen something different!
No ****. Friggan the next Rod Tidwell

Didn't the Saints, like, really make fun of the Falcons this year? I mean, like, official twitter feed and scoreboard stuff?

If I'm Atlanta, I put that play on a constant loop next year.

Eh....Atlanta had a 99 percent odds of winning a SB. 28-3 lead my man.

Saints had a 80-90 percent chance to face the # 1 seed in the NFCCG.

Atlanta is still worse. But Saints fans can't do the 28-3 thing anymore.

I can't stand Philly fans. But my god do I hope Minnesota gets their asses handed to them in Philly next week.

Yeah, he just made a huge play to send them from
lost cause to the NFCCG and he’s answering the questions put to him.

What a whore

Media slut

Glory hogging *****

He should have just shut up.
He wasn't answering questions. He spent a long time just posing, back to the camera, facing the camera, flexing, making his face. I haven't got anything about celebrating, but when you're still posing for superhero pictures 15 minutes after the game ended, it's a bit much.

I feel bad for saints fans. That has to be such a painful way to lose. All you gotta do is make a tackle and your team is in the NFC championship game.

I hope Pherein didn’t off himself. I really like the guy. ;)

The QBs w rings ( Big Ben and Brees) are out and we're left with Bortles, Keenum and Foles.......
I like the Pats' chance to repeat a little bit better today......
But I'm focused on the Jaguars.........

BB would have had built a wall on the goal line defending that last play.....PREVENT defense coaches...it's not complicated
So many bad coaching choices all weekend

Wall on the goal line would have been useless. All the vikings needed was to get into field goal range.

I feel bad for saints fans. That has to be such a painful way to lose. All you gotta do is make a tackle and your team is in the NFC championship game.

Saints won’t recover from this for years

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back