PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

rumor: Brady not expected to be a regular participant in offseason program

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know all of this. Fact is that Guerrero is respected in the building as a person who helps with recovery of soft tissue issues. BB and the staff has at times even send players to him for those purposes. The issue is him making people questioning the strength and conditioning program and that is what got him removed from the building to emphasize that Moses Cabrera is the one in charge of it.

How do I know this? Again, Mayo said it on QuickSlants.

You pretty clearly either don't know anything or can't process even the obvious. Perhaps if you pulled your head out of BB's ass, you could see more clearly. Until you can do that, you are just spouting inanities, and not worth discussing things with, so we're done here.

What? Brady has been marketing TB12 for years now and has been relevant on social media since at least 2013 (and became really active in 2014). In all of those years, he's been a good soldier. He'll probably come back and be a good soldier this year. But, for all some want to deny it, there IS a problem in the locker room. Amendola had a problem with the way the Super Bowl, and Butler's benching was handled. Brady and Gronk seem to have an issue with being told how to train outside of team workouts. These three guys didn't just up and have problems overnight. They were caused. The main thing/person that these three issues have in common is BB.

As for Guerrero starting a mutiny in the weight room... source?

He has been wearing his TB12 hat for a while but really kicked all that into high gear last year.

I will not discuss Guerrero related topics with you anymore because as our talk about Gronk showed you have a completely different opinion and it will all just go in circles.

The authority issue about weights has been reported now by multiple beat guys and discussed by Curran/Perry on their podcast. People walking up to the guy who runs the strength and conditioning program and saying they wont do certain things because of Guerrero is essentially a mutiny.

So Guerrero got removed from the locker room to clarify for everyone that Cabrera is the one in charge.

What? Brady has been marketing TB12 for years now and has been relevant on social media since at least 2013 (and became really active in 2014). In all of those years, he's been a good soldier. He'll probably come back and be a good soldier this year. But, for all some want to deny it, there IS a problem in the locker room. Amendola had a problem with the way the Super Bowl, and Butler's benching was handled. Brady and Gronk seem to have an issue with being told how to train outside of team workouts. These three guys didn't just up and have problems overnight. They were caused. The main thing/person that these three issues have in common is BB.

As for Guerrero starting a mutiny in the weight room... source?

Thursday, September 05, 2013 11:55 AM EDT

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has been quite open in regards to his desire to purse a variety of business interests as his career winds down and eventually ends.

In that light, New England’s franchise quarterback is set to open the TB12 Sports Therapy Center at Patriot Place later this month. The sign is already up on the exterior of the mall that’s located next door to Gillette Stadium, where Brady is still working in his full-time job.

Tom Brady discusses 'TB12 Method' and new Patriot Place facility

Things like that don't count, apparently

You pretty clearly either don't know anything or can't process even the obvious. Perhaps if you pulled your head out of BB's ass, you could see more clearly. Until you can do that, you are just spouting inanities, and not worth discussing things with, so we're done here.

So once again you have no arguments and revert to personal attacks. Cool.

So once again you have no arguments and revert to personal attacks. Cool.

I laid out the arguments. You posted idiocies and falsehoods in response to myself and Kontra. That's kind of the point.

He has been wearing his TB12 hat for a while but really kicked all that into high gear last year.

That's not correct in the least.

I will not discuss Guerrero related topics with you anymore because as our talk about Gronk showed you have a completely different opinion and it will all just go in circles.

You made a claim that Guerrero "started a mutiny" in the weight room. All I asked was for a source.

The authority issue about weights has been reported now by multiple beat guys and discussed by Curran/Perry on their podcast. People walking up to the guy who runs the strength and conditioning program and saying they wont do certain things because of Guerrero is essentially a mutiny.

So Guerrero got removed from the locker room to clarify for everyone that Cabrera is the one in charge.

That qualifies as a mutiny... how, exactly? Players are allowed to seek their own training methods outside of football. As long as there isn't a discernable drop-off in their performance (and with Gronk and Brady, there haven't been), there shouldn't be an issue unless you want to make it one. And that's what Belichick did.

So now we have three formerly good soldiers in Brady, Gronk, and Amendola that suddenly turned into divas (your word)? Sorry, but I'm not believing that. There are still many lingering issues from 2017 that BB must address and clear the air with or they will carry into this season.

Come in and my wife is watching reruns of “Jersey Shore”. Go downstairs to the Man Cave to escape that nonsense to find out my beloved Patriots have turned into “The housewives of Foxboro”. WTF Just shoot me now :mad:

Why do I get the feeling this is Brady’s last year in NE?

The night before the Super Bowl, Malcolm Butler was caught in his hotel room reading The TB12 Method, while drinking massive amounts of water.
Thank God we finally know what happened!

Seriously, maybe Brady was a little PO'd at the end of the Super Bowl like a lot of fans (yours truly included), and it's not his first rodeo, and he doesn't feel as inclined (for many reasons) to be the perfect soldier any more, so he'll show up when he gets here.

That qualifies as a mutiny... how, exactly? Players are allowed to seek their own training methods outside of football. As long as there isn't a discernable drop-off in their performance (and with Gronk and Brady, there haven't been), there shouldn't be an issue unless you want to make it one. And that's what Belichick did.

So now we have three formerly good soldiers in Brady, Gronk, and Amendola that suddenly turned into divas (your word)? Sorry, but I'm not believing that. There are still many lingering issues from 2017 that BB must address and clear the air with or they will carry into this season.

That is flat out not true. Players are open to get additional coaching but are expected to follow the general conditioning program. None of this is optional.

So now we have three formerly good soldiers in Brady, Gronk, and Amendola that suddenly turned into divas (your word)

Where did I say that Dola turned into a diva ? He essentially said that BB runs a tight ship for the right reasons and he even took a paycut to be here knowingly.

If he wanted to get an explanation for why Butler was benched and wasn't getting it he should have talked to his other defensive backs who in interviews were also pissed but made clear that Butler was awful during the prep for the SB.

Those are two completely separate issues.

Gronk has always been a diva and Brady started to turn into one since last offseason. Giving weirdo interviews claiming that hydration keeps him from concussions and sunburns, selling questionable "recovery sleepwear" and suddenly needing affirmation like a Golden Retriever for doing his job from a coach he has known for his entire professional career.

Maybe his mother going through that terrible ordeal gave him a fresh outlook on life beyond football. Maybe it really is just the entire Guerrero situation. Either way at some point early this year something changed in how he approaches his job after wanting to be coached hard for the last 15 years.

What is it then that he changed? Because for years we have been fed with stories about the Patriots culture of accountability where anyone gets chewed out and is expected to do their job.

Hel, Mayo just said exactly those things on a recent QuickSlants.

What did I miss?
And I recall reading about BB's habit of calling out the "stars" to let everyone know that everyone was expected to "do their jobs"

Some people around here need to get off the internet...

Go to PFT and read about Tom Curran suggesting Brady is leading an open revolt against Belichick. If true, Tom Brady, in my opinion, can go f### himself.

Go to PFT and read about Tom Curran suggesting Brady is leading an open revolt against Belichick. If true, Tom Brady, in my opinion, can go f### himself.
I guess Tom Brady Sr, when he said it all would end badly, was not lying.

BTW, where does Edelman come down in all of this? Brady vs Belichick - he must be tortured.

The Peyton Place that is the Patriots has really gone over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News