PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

rumor: Brady not expected to be a regular participant in offseason program

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we can question the severity of the divide there is nothing but a good bit of stuff from reliable sources indicating there absolutely are some fractures in the relationships on our team. It would be very, very easy for Brady and Co to squash this but they aren't. The only reasonable conclusion is that the reports, in the absence of reports to the contrary or direct rebuttal by the principles involved, are true.

Reporting news you don't want to hear doesn't mean something has happened to guys like Curran and Schefter.
Even if the publicly crapped on the reports no one would believe them anyway.

The horse is already out of the barn.

Wickersham has to be enjoying this after all the crap he took after penning that article.

Wickersham has to be enjoying this after all the crap he took after penning that article.
Yeah, really. Looks like he was a lot more on target than a lot of people around here wanted to believe.

Wickersham got a lot wrong. He deserved to get crap.

Wickersham got a lot wrong. He deserved to get crap.

The details? Absolutely. But the central point, that there is friction between the key members of this franchise, is correct.

The details? Absolutely. But the central point, that there is friction between the key members of this franchise, is correct.

I'm very excited to see how the goalposts get moved to argue with you about this from people who apparently will melt like the wicked witch if they ever admit 'yeah I might have been wrong once.'

If Brady and Belichick held a press conference while holding hands and snuggling it would definitely put an end to this story.

If Brady and Belichick held a press conference while holding hands and snuggling it would definitely put an end to this story.

Nah, I don't think even that would do it. Now, if they made out for a little while at the podium, that would probably do the trick.

The LGBT crowd would go bananas

And that's the sort of reply the story got from the members of the media around here. Which begs the question: Why weren't they covering it more before Wickersham?

And that's the sort of reply the story got from the members of the media around here. Which begs the question: Why weren't they covering it more before Wickersham?
Yup. You’d think that would be the kind of story that the local media would devour and ask for seconds.

Nah, I don't think even that would do it. Now, if they made out for a little while at the podium, that would probably do the trick.

Can you elaborate more on this scenario? I think more details will help me agree.

If Brady thinks Wickersham came from BB, whether it did or not, that would explain a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes