PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

rumor: Brady not expected to be a regular participant in offseason program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting tired of this guy? Trade him to the Browns and see what you can get in return.

Darlington is reporting that Brady's not currently expected to attend any of the voluntary stuff, and that he will take it from there.

"Not expected to participate"
"Will have no attendance, and doesn't know how far he will take that"

Zo and Bertrand are having a hard time with this news, to put it mildly.

Going to be funny to see the usual people move the goal posts. “Lol everything is fine he’ll be there, this is just the media stirring **** up” to “lol why does it matter that he isn’t there, stupid mediots making something of nothing” to “lol who cares if he retires I never liked him anyway”

"Will be spending more time with his family"
"Will be working more with Guerrero"

"Lingering frustrations with the organization"

RE: Gronk

"Parallel situation with Tom Brady"
"Both guys dealing with this separately"
"Not an alliance"
"Preparing at TB12 facility with Guerrero"

I’m pretty sure Brady could hold a press conference where he puts his hand on the Bible, stares deadpan into the camera and says, verbatim, “I am having serious disagreements with the Patriots organization and our head coach and it’s forcing me to reevaluate my path going forward. Thank You” and people here would still go “lol Brady and Bill playing the media like a fiddle, thinking 8 moves ahead, lol BSPN”

Anyone else getting tired of this guy? Trade him to the Browns and see what you can get in return.
I know you're joking but there is a very very small part of me that thought something along the lines of "Ffs I'm so sick of this drama and can't wait til it's over"

I’m pretty sure Brady could hold a press conference where he puts his hand on the Bible, stares deadpan into the camera and says, verbatim, “I am having serious disagreements with the Patriots organization and our head coach and it’s forcing me to reevaluate my path going forward. Thank You” and people here would still go “lol Brady and Bill playing the media like a fiddle, thinking 8 moves ahead, lol BSPN”

Once again, as I have said many times over the past few months, the problem is not about accepting the end is coming. No sane person believes this will go on forever. The problem is that there have been rumors, and reports, and whispers just about every year from SOMEBODY since 2008 that the Patriots dynasty was over, and to this point, they have all been wrong.

Eventually, someone will be right. Maybe it's this year. Maybe next. Who knows. But when that happens, it will not suddenly make the previous 10 times it's been prognosticated somehow right in retrospect. So go ahead and laugh at all the "delusional" fans who don't take every rumor as gospel and every report as a sign of the end times. Because though you may be right on this one, the best you and your ilk can claim now is a 1-10 record.

Why, as a Pats fan, would I want "disagreements" and also show delight in disarray in the Pats organization? It may be there but I'm not getting my rocks off on it like some supposed fans.

Carry on with whatever this all means to you.

It's just tea leaves, and reading them is an activity fraught with error. However, the tea leaves read pretty clear: Brady has spent his entire career eating **** sandwiches served up by BB, because he knew that BB would always put winning first. With the Butler benching during the SB, and the keeping of him on the sidelines despite the complete failure of the defense on the field, that changed, because that was not a move that gave the team the best chance to win. That seems to have been a game changer, for a lot of players.

"I have my thoughts about it because I was out there putting my blood, sweat and tears out on the field that night, and one of our best players wasn't on the field," he said. "To tell you the truth, I don't know why. I did ask, but I didn't get any answers. I can't make decisions like that, so I don't necessarily worry about it, but I know Malcolm is a great player and he could have helped us win. For whatever reason, he wasn't out there . . .

Amendola: Belichick 'the greatest' but also 'an a-hole sometimes'

Tea leaves

CspMqfiXgAMTIeQ.jpg

I know you're joking but there is a very very small part of me that thought something along the lines of "Ffs I'm so sick of this drama and can't wait til it's over"
Talk to Bill about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots