PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roethlisberger deliberately fumbled ball to spite coaching staff

Good thing we have the GOAT and not this fool

You could make the argument that the Steelers coaches being dump to run a play in that situation. 1st down with 63 seconds to go. Why run it?

Maybe the coaches were trying to see how the players would handle a situation like this. Classic example of someone who thinks he knows everything and just excepts that there is nothing he needs to learn.

Terrible coach.

People salivate over this guy. Defensive guru? No Offensive guru? No.Special Teams? Who knows. Even Terry Bradshaw had Tomlin pegged years ago as a glorified Cheerleader and he sucks at that too.

In 2008, and in his 2nd NFL season as Steelers HC, Tomlin took Cowhers team and won a Super Bowl. That was 11 years ago.The Dallas Cowboys Barry Switzer effect on full display. anybody? Since then, Tomlins Steelers have lost in the post season every way imaginal. 2 one and done WC losses ( 3 WC losses for his HC career) and completely missing the post season all together 4 seasons.

Every failure of a season with Ben who is a top 5 QB. All with a roster full of some of the best if not the premier players at their respective positions.

Wallace
Ward
Mendenhall
Holmes
Sanders
Bell
Brown
Smith
Williams
Miller

Can you imagine Brady playing with these guys? Blount plays for Tomlin and loses and then wins a Super Bowl in NE. The forecast looks bleak for Tomlin in 2019 too. I would have pulled the plug on Tomlin 2 years ago when the Steelers were embarrassed by the Jaguars at home twice. In my opinion time has been squandered having Ben as your QB. The 2019 Browns have every chance to dethrone the Steelers after Cleveland was guaranteed to lose twice every season.

I would not want to be a Steeler fan and watch this train wreck year in and year out.
Teflon Mike is signed thru 2020.

I predict if they have a crap season he'll resign/mutually agree to part ways.

Amazing qb but a crap person. We have an amazing qb + amazing person.

The wild irony of this all is that ive seen steelers fans trying to play the notion that their players are ‘man’s men’ and brady is this crybaby who wouldn’t have lasted in the 70s. Truth is brady is tough as nails , just doesn’t *show off* his injuries to fool the sheep. And unlike their qb , who with each day is being exposed more as being the real diva, brady would have the ultimate respect of EVERY player in any locker room.

Last edited:
The Steelers really need to clean house and rebuild. The aren't going to win again until they do. And it gives me such great satisfaction to know they'll never do it.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but I think Brady’s mechanics and footwork are so much better now. Amazing.
They are. No question. Much more compact as well.

Last edited:
Congrats to Brown and Bell for finding a way to get out.

Somehow this guy is a 2-time SB winner. Just wow.

They are. No question. Much more compact as well.

You'd think as you get older, the body will limit you. But his feet are so much quicker and the throwing motion is so much more refined and compact and the power delivery is so evident now, especially because he can use his legs and hips effectively.

You'd think as you get older, the body will limit you. But his feet are so much quicker and the throwing motion is so much more refined and compact and the power delivery is so evident now, especially because he can use his legs and hips effectively.
Agree. I do think all the flexibility and agility training he does has worked wonders for him.

Additionally he doesn't take alot of "shots" which certainly helps

Who cares?

Terrible coach.

People salivate over this guy. Defensive guru? No Offensive guru? No.Special Teams? Who knows. Even Terry Bradshaw had Tomlin pegged years ago as a glorified Cheerleader and he sucks at that too.

In 2008, and in his 2nd NFL season as Steelers HC, Tomlin took Cowhers team and won a Super Bowl. That was 11 years ago.The Dallas Cowboys Barry Switzer effect on full display. anybody? Since then, Tomlins Steelers have lost in the post season every way imaginal. 2 one and done WC losses ( 3 WC losses for his HC career) and completely missing the post season all together 4 seasons.

Every failure of a season with Ben who is a top 5 QB. All with a roster full of some of the best if not the premier players at their respective positions.

Wallace
Ward
Mendenhall
Holmes
Sanders
Bell
Brown
Smith
Williams
Miller

Can you imagine Brady playing with these guys? Blount plays for Tomlin and loses and then wins a Super Bowl in NE. The forecast looks bleak for Tomlin in 2019 too. I would have pulled the plug on Tomlin 2 years ago when the Steelers were embarrassed by the Jaguars at home twice. In my opinion time has been squandered having Ben as your QB. The 2019 Browns have every chance to dethrone the Steelers after Cleveland was guaranteed to lose twice every season.

I would not want to be a Steeler fan and watch this train wreck year in and year out.

Oh how I wish we were the catalyst that put the final nail in the coffin for Tomlin. Would have made those two victories all the more sweeter.

For the record, I think we’re still the only team to beat the Steelers in Heinz Field twice in one season; 2007 then 2017.

Just great. A primadonna coaches by that guy the Beatles wrote day tripper over.

It took me so long to find out what the lyrics meant. But I found out

Please enlighten us. I've heard many theories on what this song is about- hookers, c*ck teasers, masturbation, and/or people who could only afford to use LSD occasionally.

As much as I loath the Steeler fans and the Steeler organization, I don't believe this. Stinks of BS.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back