PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's on to Pittsburgh - Roethlisberger Banged Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more worried about beating Buffalo in 2 weeks. They look real after going 0-2

Buffalos running game is good, I forget his name but that guy can cut on a dime and he made our linebackers looks average or even poor. It was NE's worst tackling game of the season. I just have a feeling Brady is going to light the bills up.

I agree but I think that game won't be as difficult as we think but if that D play to par then It could be close but with our superior offense we will peel away at the end, our D can hold that offense imo

Well that was kinda how we were feeling last year in the AFC title game. If Ghost didn't miss the extra point we probably would have won the game. All the momentum was shifting toward the Pats in the last minutes of the game. But that was a gutsy performance by Brady.. he had no time to throw the ball and we couldn't run against them.

Rapistberger will miss week 7.

Buffalos running game is good, I forget his name but that guy can cut on a dime and he made our linebackers looks average or even poor. It was NE's worst tackling game of the season. I just have a feeling Brady is going to light the bills up.

McCoy. All they need t do is tackle better and play some actual coverage and they will beat the Bills easily.

Roethlisberger has always held a press conference every week to tell us about his booboos so he can sound tough. Most people just play and stfu about it.

I'm sure he's just as healthy as every other QB in the NFL.

Was gonna say the same thing.

Is it me, or does every time PIT takes a beatdown and/or Ben plays like shiit, its always some injury excuse. Despite the fact, that in this case he came back and played the entire and half. Or in previous cases, did the same thing (or didn't leave the game at all), and after the "announcement", comes back the very next week or suspiciously quickly to play at his usual level. So, either A) He's the most miraculous healer in sports history, or B) like quoted poster above says, its all bullshiit, to deflect blame from himself for the crappy games, and make himself look like a hero for his amazing average game next week for someone so injured. Seriously at what point does someone in the media notice this trend?

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports Ben Roethlisberger has been diagnosed with a torn left meniscus, and requires surgery.

Roethlisberger is out for Week 7 against the Patriots, but the Post-Gazette believes he could be ready to return following the Steelers' Week 8 bye.

Without Ben this game has a different feeling to it....we still need the win, but it just doesn't feel the same.

Without Ben this game has a different feeling to it....we still need the win, but it just doesn't feel the same.

Maybe but Pats played four games without TB and won 3 so it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back