PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's on to Pittsburgh - Roethlisberger Banged Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITs officially steelers week. I can't wait. Steelers fans are the worst. The hate the patriots more than any other fanbase by a landslide. IF you dont believe me go to there boards.

Brady always gets extra jacked up vs pittsburgh and screams at his teammates to motivate them for pittsburgh after failed drives

Who is going to the game?

I will be there in section 115 Pats side near their tunnel.

It is a knee-jerk immediate overreaction - no different from any other fan base, including this one - but here are a few comments from Steeler fan forums. They sound as bad as the Bengal fans did a week ago,

Next week Patriots

If anybody picks the Steelers to win this game, you're a fool!
Brady will have 6 tds and over 400 yards. Put your kids college fund, your retirement fund and everything else on it.

I pick the Steelers to win....but Brady throws for 700 yards​

They played against a team with a mediocre QB with few weapons, the Pats are going to kill this defense. I predict Brady will have close to 600 yards passing, Blount will have about 145 rushing and they are going to put 63 on the board, you heard it here first.

It will be tough. Bellichick hasn't lost a single game in 76 years and Brady is averaging 1500 yards a game. Or so I'm led to believe.​

Next week vs Patriots? A loss for the Steelers. What the hell have I been saying these past few weeks since the Eagles debacle? Steelers are pretenders. It breaks my heart to say that... but it's the truth.

The Steelers will win because they're playing a team with a winning record.​

Week 7: New England Patriots.

42-20 Patriots. Brady, Hogan and White get stars of the game.

Pats 45-24. Brady and Gronk will have a field day on this team.​

8 million to zip, Pats.
Dads%20Army%20Frazier%20-%20doomed.png

Roethlisberger has always held a press conference every week to tell us about his booboos so he can sound tough. Most people just play and stfu about it.

I'm sure he's just as healthy as every other QB in the NFL.

NSFW: Here is what one poster on the Bengals board said about Big Ben. "He twisted a vag muscle and he will make a miraculous recovery in time for next weeks game and all the announcers will cream their pants talking about how tough he is. "

Look at Andrews upon hearing the news!
I am worried .. he doesn't look like he's on to Pittsburgh yet ..

Gonna be tough.

Steelers need this one if they want any shot at the #1 seed and they know it. If they lose they at best get #2 Cause they will never catch us.

Also I do believe in general water seeks its level. The Steelers throw out some stinkers but usually play really well and it seems to be that way for no reason. If they play really well they are hard to beat.

No need to talk about their offense. It is very good. Among the best in the NFL.

Their D though bad today is overall respectable. The key thing to me is their lack of consistent pass rush. Their run D is pretty good overall but if they can't pressure Brady I don't think it will matter much.

This contest shapes as one of those where all week, we'll hear how R-Burger shouldn't play because his knee has Ebola, HIV, Zika, a relative of the bubonic plague, and the chicken pox. He'll come out with a knee brace the size of Texas, the commentators will laud his toughness (because Ben's the only person to ever play injured), and the media will gush over him. After that, Brady will drop 40 on the Steelers D.

Did the big ben injury look bad in the replay?

Ben is a great QB, probably a 1st ball HOFer, but his biggest strength is his biggest flaw. He holds on to the ball way too long and always takes hits. You can't survive in this league taking hits by guys that are 6-4 250 with bad intentions

Rapistburger is always hurt, but still plays. It's going to be a good game. Hopefully Butler learned a lot from the game last year against Brown. A year older and wiser should make it easier on him.

EDIT...

Nevermind, they said hes out. Looks like a chuck and duck game for Pittsburg.

Last edited:
I heard someone say Burger's injury looked serious. It's Roethlisberger. He makes a hangnail look serious.

I am more worried about beating Buffalo in 2 weeks. They look real after going 0-2

Agreed. Denver is a bigger threat than Pitt tho. Especially at mile high.

I agree but I think that game won't be as difficult as we think but if that D play to par then It could be close but with our superior offense we will peel away at the end, our D can hold that offense imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back