PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rich Eisen:Why Brady is the Greatest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eisen is a media hack POS. I asked him face to face why he refuses to admit the obvious NY Jet influences in NFL Offices are not an obvious conflict of interest and he claimed he didn't know what I was talking about, when he KNEW exactly what I was talking about and when he KNEW all about Mike Kensil long before I, or any other "stupid New Englander" had any inkling.

I'll tell you this, he made a quick exit from the Avery Bar with his entourage of bony nosed, skinny little media suit trolls. Guess he didn't like the looks of me or my friends. My cousin is F+B manager at the Ritz Carlton. I should have asked for Eisen's party to meet Michael Finn...poisonally.

Let's say the most gifted receiver they've had other than Moss was Deion Branch.

Deion went to Seattle and was a mediocre WR.

This is what they are seeing.

Compare Brady's receivers to Manning's. Manning had Pierre Garcon toward the end of his career, and I thought Manning had made Garcon. Then Garcon went to Washington and did really well.
True. Also, Garçon regularly credits Manning with teaching him the nuances of the game (D tendencies, route concepts, footwork, audibles, options etc..) so in that sense, he did make him. However, Garçon obviously worked at his craft enough to succeed in WAS sans Manning.

btw, Rich Eisen is Univerity of Michigan alumni

This misconception TB12 has had nothing but no-name, average receivers at his disposal is ridiculous.

It's largely accurate, no matter how butthurt that truth might make Patriots fans.

It's largely accurate, no matter how butthurt that truth might make Patriots fans.

1. Moss and Stallworth were not no-name.
2. Every mid-low round NFL WR is a no name until they become productive and gain respect.

Thats why the narrative is dumb.

1. Moss and Stallworth were not no-name.
2. Every mid-low round NFL WR is a no name until they become productive and gain respect.

Thats why the narrative is dumb.

Stallworth/Brady was 1 year
Moss/Brady was 2
The Stallworth year overlapped with one of the Moss years, meaning it's only been 2 years out of 15

The narrative is largely accurate, as I said. It's just a statement of fact. Arguing against it is what's dumb. There's no need to do so.

Stallworth/Brady was 1 year
Moss/Brady was 2

The narrative is largely accurate, as I said. It's just a statement of fact. Arguing against it is what's dumb. There's no need to do so.
Eisen's position is that Brady has had a lot of no-name receivers. Fine. I'll go along with the narrative.

Staubach, Bradshaw, Marino, Montana, Roethlisberger, Elway and Rodgers have also thrown plenty of balls to productive no-name receivers.

It is dumb because every great Qb has thrown a ton of passes to no-name receivers

My being paranoid is not relevant to the question of if they are out to get me.

Eisen's position is that Brady has had a lot of no-name receivers. Fine. I'll go along with the narrative.

Staubach, Bradshaw, Marino, Montana, Roethlisberger, Elway and Rodgers have also thrown plenty of balls to productive no-name receivers.

It is dumb because every great Qb has thrown a ton of passes to no-name receivers

Bradshaw had 2 HOF WRs for a big chunk of his career, for crying out loud. You're not making any sense.

Bradshaw had 2 HOF WRs for a big chunk of his career, for crying out loud. You're not making any sense.
That's the point!

Swann was a 1st Rd pick. Everyone knew who he was.

Stallworth was a 4th Rd pick from some no name school in the south and didnt do much his first few years in the league.

Same with Welker, Jules and TB80

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference