PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan thinks they are going all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a coach (whose team could just as easily be scheduling tee times right now) to make bold statements like that, is just plain stupid. I'm sure we all recall their games against the Lions, Browns, and Texans. The Jest eeked into the postseason. I feel the book is written on them. They have to go into Indy to face one of the game's greatest(puke) QB's, and a deadly pass rush... Sanchez throws at least one pick in this one. That being said, I think I'd rather play the Jets, and let Pittsburgh deal with Baltimore or KC. Actually, I don't care who we play.

The difference is that there is only one coach in the entire league who feels influencing the opinion of the media holds any value.
I totally respect a coach standing in front of his team and displaying confidence that they will work together as a team and beat anyone.
I have zero respect for a coach who thinks there is any point at all in elevating the medias confidence in him.
Its all showboat (the 'soon to be champs' is another example) and no substance. Making those comments outside of his lockerrroon has no positive impact on his team, it is just a cry for personal attention from an attention whore.
This.......:rocker:

Does this guy ever shut his mouth?

The only way Rex Ryan is going "all the way" is if he buys tickets.

Really Rex, really? :eek:

``It kills you,'' Ryan said. ``You fight so hard to get into the playoffs and when you lose, it's devastating. I want to put the shoe on the other foot, and I know our team does, too. I want (the Colts) to experience it this time.''

Jets' Ryan says wanting to beat Colts is personal | Comcast.net

Is "it's personal" this bigmouth's excuse/reason for everything? I really don't like this fool and hope the Colts pound his team.

``It kills you,'' Ryan said. ``You fight so hard to get into the playoffs and when you lose, it's devastating. I want to put the shoe on the other foot,

Is he trying to be funny or is he trying to say this with a straight face? :rolleyes:

The sad thing is, it wouldn't surprise me if he was just saying it as a wink-wink I-know-I'm-a-joke-so-let's-have-some-fun-with-it kind of way.

Then again, he doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the world, so maybe Sexy Rexy just said that thinking nobody would pick up on it.

:bricks:

Is "it's personal" this bigmouth's excuse/reason for everything? I really don't like this fool and hope the Colts pound his team.

I couldn't agree more. I think most teams, including ours are a little taken a back, by his outright disrespect for all that our teams have worked for as well. I don't hear the colts running their mouths. Can you imagine how insufferable he will be if he beats the colts. Jets team has done a great job and I respect their accomplishments, but I want his sound bites gone from the playoffs.

as much as we want them to stop playing that saints NFL personalities commercial every 5 minutes.

Last edited:
OT: Ryan & the Jets very motivated for revenge against Colts

Rex Ryan to Peyton Manning: 'It's personal' - ESPN New York

Basically says the whole Jets locker room, particularly Ryan, have a lot of fueled-up anger to get back at Peyton and the Colts for knocking them out of the playoffs last year. They're going to go 110% for sure.

Couple that with Colts injuries and lackluster victories lately, and this NYJ-Indy game could actually be pretty interesting.

If the Jets win, they're coming to Foxborough next no matter what (#6 seed).

Re: OT: Ryan & the Jets very motivated for revenge against Colts

Brady will take most of the Honors this year, but Manning will unfortunately take the honer of knocking the Jets out.

If Rex and his mouthy boys are mad this year, imagine how pissed they're gonna be next year.

Basically says the whole Jets locker room, particularly Ryan, have a lot of fueled-up anger to get back at Peyton and the Colts for knocking them out of the playoffs last year.

Why would a professional coach intentionally distract his team from the matter at hand by adding something like this into their field of vision? Just mind boggling. And the inference he makes that his team needs something like this in order to do their job. Amazing.

Rex will feel the agony of de-feet

Technically I think the Jets and Colts are even

Sure the Colts outsted the Jets from the playoffs last year - but the Jets wouldn't have been in the playoffs if the Colts hadn't tanked their game against the Jets.

"Soon to be Champs"

:rofl:

Their defense doesnt scare anyone even with that "lockdown" CB in Cromartie Jest fans were all giddy about getting. Sanchez cant handle the big stage let alone a tough opponent to go with it. I hope they come back to Foxboro, the ass whooping will be just as bad if not worse.

Anyone looking forward to next year's "Hard Knocks" already?
My God, I hope the Jets agree to do it again. :rocker:

are you kidding....that media whore coach is licking his chops at the thought of another Hard Knocks....keeps him away from the foot fetish vids

Basically says the whole Jets locker room, particularly Ryan, have a lot of fueled-up anger to get back at Peyton and the Colts for knocking them out of the playoffs last year. They're going to go 110% for sure.

Couple that with Colts injuries and lackluster victories lately, and this NYJ-Indy game could actually be pretty interesting.

If the Jets win, they're coming to Foxborough next no matter what (#6 seed).

Mad at Indy????....Indy is the team that let them win to get into the playoffs in the first place. They should take them out to dinner the night before the game!

Where's Rex?

new-year-random-38.jpg

just let fat tubby enjoy his moment while it lasts which won't be long :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe