PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

REPORT: Garoppolo Expected to Miss Thursday Night, Possibly Longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ****ing schitt...hes done for the year and his trade value went down the crapper

You need to study up on the definition of "prognostication."

Nope. He obviously decided to guzzle the Kool-Aid.

LOL ..... deflect

As for Bennett , you should just admit you didn't know what the f*ck you were talking about....there's more dignity in it

LOL ..... deflect

As for Bennett , you should just admit you didn't know what the f*ck you were talking about....there's more dignity in it
Be careful or he will start inboxing you to delete your mean posts and reverse any negative ratings you've given him.

LOL ..... deflect

"LOL"? I "deflected" nothing, you haughty twit. You said I "prognosticated" something when you don't even know what the word means. I passed along what others had observed about Bennett's preseason effort and suggested if he wasn't buying into the program then I wouldn't be surprised to see him off the roster. But of course, as usual, you're hankerin' to pick a fight that isn't there.

"LOL"? I "deflected" nothing, you haughty twit. You said I "prognosticated" something when you don't even know what the word means. I passed along what others had observed about Bennett's preseason effort and suggested if he wasn't buying into the program then I wouldn't be surprised to see him off the roster. But of course, as usual, you're hankerin' to pick a fight that isn't there.

LOL ....... twist away..... you're pathetic......you're blaming others for your own comment......if I was that wrong, I'd be pissed too......FOTM, that's what you do

By the way, you initiated this, you jackass

LOL ....... twist away..... you're pathetic......you're blaming others for your own comment......if I was that wrong, I'd be pissed too......FOTM, that's what you do

By the way, you initiated this, you jackass
Go back and read the posts, you lazy jackass.

YOU REPLIED TO ME

Don't like it? Don't reply to me you idiot.....you don't know **** about football
I get you're miserable. Sorry you feel compelled to vent it here.

I get you're miserable. Sorry you feel compelled to vent it here.

Man, you're dense.....if anything, I am guilty of optimism.....you could not have been more wrong about Bennett .....

Cleanse yourself......repent and confess your sins .......it is the only way

ANYONE who is reporting on when JG will be back, one way or the other, doesn't have a clue, just like us. I have to laugh when so called experts with "sources" start to speculate about when an injured player will be back just hours after the injury, and without even knowing what the injury actually is. Now that we know that he didn't break anything, we've narrowed the possible injuries he COULD have by about a third, so that number is still over 20 possibilities. The doctors who are treating him probably can't confirm what the prognosis is right now, and likely won't be able to until whatever swelling there is goes down. But what do THEY know? :rolleyes:

Those media idiots who will tell us that Jimmy won't play on Thursday, merely have a keen sense of the obvious, but those who want to tell us that JG will or won't play a week from Sunday are just flipping a coin and telling us they know the future. :rolleyes:

One thing for certain, BB won't tell ANYONE anything except he's day to day and whatever they force him to tell on the injury reports. It will NEVER be in his team's best interests to confirm anything about JG's health except what is required by the league.

It will frustrate the hell out of the media and perhaps even us, but it won't help his team with our next 2 opponents to be honest about this.

View attachment 14096

I now know what Tom Brady felt like when urged to admit deflating footballs.

Who urged him to admit to deflating footballs?

Somebody accused him......but nobody ever urged to admit to it.....they didn't have to

But that's ok FOTM, this too shall pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back