PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

REPORT: 'A Chance' Garoppolo Could Start Thursday Night vs Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Herald site. Does not even credit an "unnamed source". Howe may be headed for Borges-land, if he is wrong.

I'm not local, but the Herald doesn't seem to be the most credible source these days. We had the God awful 2008 report the weekend of the SB re: taping practices or whatever, which was later retracted and an apology issued. More recently, we had their report stating TWO sources from them claiming that Gronk would definitely be playing in the season opener.

If that isn't bad enough, this latest report came out suggesting that Garoppolo needs some type of push or extra motivation to try and play on Thursday. The suggestion is one of the more ridiculous notions that I've heard in quite sometime.

EDIT: Credit goes to @JMC00 for initially bringing up the Herald's incorrect report regarding Gronk a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I did not see his comment until after I had posted.

Yeah and there's "a chance" I could start at QB tomorrow night but it's not going to happen.

Hey, here's some incoming clarity from Bill Belichick...

giphy.gif

I have still not been ruled out so if you don't hear from my tomorrow, you'll know that the pressure applied to me by the patriots was too great and I decided to "tough it out" and play. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back