PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

REPORT: 'A Chance' Garoppolo Could Start Thursday Night vs Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB is not playing any mind games or up to any tricks. He is telling it like he sees it. It is what it is.

Howe reporting Pats "pushing" JG to be ready, telling him Brady would be in the same boat. Howe damn well better be right about that - that would be seriously problematic. And his source could be collecting unemployment.

Howe reporting Pats "pushing" JG to be ready, telling him Brady would be in the same boat. Howe damn well better be right about that - that would be seriously problematic. And his source could be collecting unemployment.
I had a alert pop up on my phone while running errands so didn't read it, but the headlines said "Patriots pushing Jimmy to play Thursday ". I didn't read article and accidently deleted it but was wondering if this is moreasier anti Patriots crap someone is putting out there.

I had a alert pop up on my phone while running errands so didn't read it, but the headlines said "Patriots pushing Jimmy to play Thursday ". I didn't read article and accidently deleted it but was wondering if this is moreasier anti Patriots crap someone is putting out there.

On the Herald site. Does not even credit an "unnamed source". Howe may be headed for Borges-land, if he is wrong.

BB does NOT perform surgery.....he's a coach
But Brady does...on opposing defenses...:D

Howe was whining on twitter that Pats didn't make JG available to media today.... Bet that has something to do w him throwing schitt against the wall

Jeff Howe is no longer reliable to me after he said Gronk would play Week 1 and said he heard from 2 sources.

Howe might have been told that Gronk was playing but it means his sources were bullshitting about Gronk playing. Which now makes Howe unreliable.

Interesting tweet. I'm all for having JG play through pain, but not at the risk of aggravating the injury.

Jeff Howe is no longer reliable to me after he said Gronk would play Week 1 and said he heard from 2 sources.

Howe might have been told that Gronk was playing but it means his sources were bullshitting about Gronk playing. Which now makes Howe unreliable.

I like Howe a lot and he means well but he has happy ears.

Interesting tweet. I'm all for having JG play through pain, but not at the risk of aggravating the injury.

Not doubting this for one second. Everything BB has in place is predicated on competition.

For all we know Tom has played through several AC joint sprains.

Clearly if there is zero chance for the injury worsening and it's a pain management issue, as long as he can make the throws the pressure on Jimmy to play is the size of a mountain.

Not doubting this for one second. Everything BB has in place is predicated on competition.

For all we know Tom has played through several AC joint sprains.

Clearly if there is zero chance for the injury worsening and it's a pain management issue, as long as he can make the throws the pressure on Jimmy to play is the size of a mountain.
I know for a fact that he did in 2002. I have said it since the injury that the pain surprised him initially. He has not taken such a hit in a long long time if ever. His body has forgotten how to deal with such roughness from defense.
If it was Suh who landed on him, a broken bone would have been probable. Luckily it was Kiko who is about 240lbs perhaps? It still hurts, but franchise QBs will themselves tough through pain.

Last edited:
I know for a fact that he did in 2002. I have said it since the injury that the pain surprised him initially. He has not taken such a hit in a long long time if ever. His body has forgotten how to deal with such roughness from defense.
If it was Suh who landed on him, it might have been probably a broken bone somewhere. Lucky it was Kiko who is about 240lbs perhaps?

Yep the last game vs MIA. Not sure if it was a SC or a seperated shoulder but he played and they won the game

I think bb is messing with O'Brien.

We really need jimmy to win us game 4. Let the rookie go to battle against Houston.

Then Brady can have a knock off the rust game against the Browns.

Suicides will follow. Bart Hubbuch was the first late yesterday
Your screen name makes you uniquely qualified to comment on this thread. ;)

If Garoppolo can play Thursday, I don't think he will start but I can see them using him as the back-up QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back