PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reality check: Browns blowout Giants by 21 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Eventual move to the NFL Football forum of course, but thought a few people here needed some perspective.

The "best" team in the NFL has a whole one game advantage on us.

Re: Reality check: Giants losing by 21 points to Browns

Eventual move to the NFL Football forum of course, but thought a few people here needed some perspective.

Well there goes the Giants.....Welcome to the down fall....

Well there goes the Giants.....Welcome to the down fall....

you should see their schedule after they play Frisco next week. Starting with Pitt., it gets a lot harder. If they play like this against those teams, they will go 7-9.

you should see their schedule after they play Frisco next week. Starting with Pitt., it gets a lot harder. If they play like this against those teams, they will go 7-9.

I wonder now which team FESPN will tear apart more. The pats or the loved giants.

:spygate:

one loss to any team not just the pats can make their season doomed on this forum ..:rofl:

Good. I had an idiot I work with that said the Giants would go undefeated and that they're going to become the next NFL dynasty. It will be nice to have him shut up about it...it's bad enough I've had to hear about them since February...I might have snapped if it had continued :rolleyes:

Good. I had an idiot I work with that said the Giants would go undefeated and that they're going to become the next NFL dynasty. It will be nice to have him shut up about it...it's bad enough I've had to hear about them since February...I might have snapped if it had continued :rolleyes:

Well we all knew that Eli would come back to his ways....and tonight shows that we were right!!

best team in the nfl is the titans

5-0

best team in the nfl is the titans

5-0

imo pitt is better. how far can collins take them?

honestly, i can't believe we lost to this same giants team last year. if romeo had still been around, we could have won. it's absolutely embarrassing to lose to a team like the giants - the only 10-6 team to ever win the super bowl and the worst one imo.

Wait, but Derek Anderson was an one year wonder, Kellen Winslow was out with elephantitis of the nuts, Eli is better than his brother now, and the Giants are the best team in the league!

This season has shown that that anything can happen. You can't give up on the season based on one or two games.

honestly, i can't believe we lost to this same giants team last year. if romeo had still been around, we could have won. it's absolutely embarrassing to lose to a team like the giants - the only 10-6 team to ever win the super bowl and the worst one imo.

LOL, dont bee too fast...

the pats may break that record this yr

iam not sure this thread is having the desired effect . More people think the giants are suddenly an overrated sucky team than hope that things could be better for the pats in the future since anything can happen .No one is spared here , not even the giants.:)

Funny...no Snarkives,PatsLifer or Brady to Brown in this thread...you'd think they'd have plenty to rip after watching Eli Cassel sh!t the bed.

Wait, but Derek Anderson was an one year wonder, Kellen Winslow was out with elephantitis of the nuts, Eli is better than his brother now, and the Giants are the best team in the league!

This season has shown that that anything can happen. You can't give up on the season based on one or two games.

But if you read here and including in this thread you will see there are some who don't get it even when it's waved right in their faces...:rofl:

They're giddy the Giants lost but don't grasp the significance of the post...

It's like brainlock. LOL

Funny...no Snarkives,PatsLifer or Brady to Brown in this thread...you'd think they'd have plenty to rip after watching Eli Cassel sh!t the bed.

Why would I base what the Giants do on the pats season?

further than cassel can take us.

But if you read here and including in this thread you will see there are some who don't get it even when it's waved right in their faces...:rofl:

They're giddy the Giants lost but don't grasp the significance of the post...

It's like brainlock. LOL

exactly. some here are calling giants overrated and ending up with 9-7 record ..after their first loss of the season as if everyone expected the browns to win tonite. no wonder the pats cant lose a single game without every 53 members on the team being called a bust..:rofl:

Why would I base what the Giants do on the pats season?

well, seeing as how your such an over the top, hyper critical, anal retentive supposed Patriot fan,I'd have thought you'd AT LEAST make a comparison to Eli tonight and Cassel yesterday...you know, Super Bowl MVP and 7th round pick back-up both crap the roll-away..this HAS to be a negative for the Patriots, right?

Last edited:

The 49ers in 1988 also won the super bowl with a 10-6 record.

iam not sure this thread is having the desired effect . More people think the giants are suddenly an overrated sucky team than hope that things could be better for the pats in the future since anything can happen .No one is spared here , not even the giants.:)

the pats having a winning season or making the playoffs are not really realistic to me anymore IMO. that's why it never crossed my mind when i read your thread that this was about the pats. of course, you are entitled to continue to have hope - you are the better man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes