PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

REAL cheating....by the Colts... of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the over/under is for the punishment, put me down for the under because it does not involves the Patriots. Oh wait a minute, strip the Cheatriots of a first round pick for this blatant case.

Yeah, I'm like "Wait a stinkin minute. That's two ways that Peyton Manning has cheated to get past what was obviously a problem with crowd noise... and then they changed the rules to inflate his stats and get him a trophy... And then we have his wife's well-timed need for HGH just as he was coming off neck surgery... and E-Lie's memorabilia scandal. How hard has the NFL* continued to work on that 'golden child' story line they tried to plant in the late 90s????"

This is why I say just let it go, and embrace the wearers of the right laundry wherever you find them and whenever you find them, because whether it's stupidity or willful ignorance, other fans are just going to hate on us into infinity.

Except to say to Clots fans, yeah that 2006 championship game, boy howdy that was some comeback, I think the second-greatest in postseason history...

Perhaps our unborn descendants and theirs will sit down at the table of brotherhood and break nachos together, but this is not that day. This day we fight! Sorry, LOTR keeps being on cable and I still watch it every time.
"Clots". I like that. Nice touch.:p

"Clots" has been around since the early 2000's...mainly an allusion to the dried blood between Manling's legs after gettting beat down like the punk, sexual assault artist, coward he is. He cried, he bled, Polian stuffed him with Kotex and unilaterally changed the offensive rules 4 seasons in a row. Clots...the perfect appellation for the turd eating Indy hayseed morons and their sub-mongoloidal, drug addict owner.

Last edited:
Yeah but Mort, the maggot Kravitz and his girlfriend Doyle said 11 of the 12 Patriots balls were 5 or 6 PSI under. :rolleyes: ....and the Patriots filmed from the field and not the press box 2 full quarters after the memo informing the 14 or 15 teams that had continued to film from the field throughout 2006 season.

Every team skirts the spirit of the rules just as much if not more so than the Patriots. But as we all know it really doesn't matter.

There is skirting the "spirit of the rules" and there is out-right breaking them. The rules are clear about electronic aides of that sort.. It would be no different than them piping in crowd noise while the opposing team's offense was on the field.. OH.. Wait..

When is idiot Doyle going to write another useless article? Dolt writer for the Dolts football team.

"Clots" has been around since the early 2000's...mainly an allusion to the dried blood between Manling's legs after gettting beat down like the punk, sexual assault artist, coward he is. He cried, he bled, Polian stuffed him with Kotex and unilaterally changed the offensive rules 4 seasons in a row. Clots...the perfect appellation for the turd eating Indy hayseed morons and their sub-mongoloidal, drug addict owner.
And only one ring to boot.. Lucky to have that. Lame ass franchise

Florio helping to sweep the chatter under the rug by suggesting the use of legal "earplugs," while continuing to smack his junk on the keyboard regarding what Brady did/didn't say about his wife's claim, and how ESPN is somehow helping the team because they didn't come right out and ask the direct question.

A theory on ESPN’s handling of Tom Brady’s response to his wife’s comments

Joker has his Goodell, but I can't stand Florio. He's an inbred hick who lives in W.Virginia (no offense to any other inbred hicks) and roots for the whining ass Steelers.

The NFL, in my opinion, will never again go near any situation which involves alleged cheating, even by the Patriots. I've come to believe that Deflategate was such a ****show for them that their reaction to any perceived " cheating" will be "nothing to see here.". I think the league reaction to walkie-talkie, alleged injury report violations by several teams, including NE, etc. recently has borne that out. Our team got f#####, but no one else will be investigated and sanctioned for a long, long time.

I hope that you're right. Unfortunately, I think the only way we'll know for sure is to see what happens the next time the Patriots are accused of something. If Belichick is seen using a walkie-talkie or a coach is using a cell phone on the sideline next season and the league does nothing, then they've changed their approach. If, all of a sudden, these incidents are a "big deal," when they never were before and the league has the media whip people into a frenzy, then they haven't learned a thing.

I don't think Goodell's league office would allow a person to be in the inner circle, but, in the movies, an old, don't-give-a-crap senior adviser would have slapped Goodell upside the head and told him "If people think one of your best teams is crooked, then they think your whole league is crooked and you along with it! Stop listening to them pansy owners, put a lid on this "cheating" BS and never do anything like this again. Dummy." Sadly, that's just a fantasy.

If you're right and the league is smart, they'll reserve the punishments the Patriots have been receiving for teams that are actually threatening the integrity of the game. Like a team trying to financially influence the officials or a coach or player working with gamblers to fix games for either the point spread or fantasy purposes.

Goodell: "We looked into the accusations that Tarik Glenn has made regarding the Colts illegally using a communications device during a game. Unfortunately, we cannot punish Tarik for this slip because he is retired. But we would like to say the league stands by the Colts in this and every matter!"

Reading this satirical, and humorous article made my respect for Hurley rise like a SpaceX launch*. Props, bro.

* Other analogies came to mind, but this is a family site.

The Note is hilarious. Sad that it has to be written for triggered Dolts/Manning fans but c'est la vie.

We need to start "NotTheNFL Films"

Even if we DO just make trailers...

Of course, the NFL* owns the footage that would make it halfway decent.

My homage to the Clots, their owner, their cowpie eating fanbase and the rest of Mongo-hick nation...wise the **** up...

Reading this satirical, and humorous article made my respect for Hurley rise like a SpaceX launch*. Props, bro.

* Other analogies came to mind, but this is a family site.
The male physiological reaction to sexual stimuli which you are avoiding to specifically name is an essential element in the creation of families. So, I say go for it brother! Bone up on the subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft