PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

REAL cheating....by the Colts... of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres what i dont get about man made climate change. Even if its 100 percent true, only technology will save us i cant see how regulation is going to fix anything. So we either beat it thru innovation or we are doomed. I mean seriously explain this to me, 50,000 plus planes fly a day. Thats just commercial not including military all over the world. Not to mention the 100s of millions of cars and boats that are used daily. And every business and home all over the planet that uses ac. But we are suppose to make sure that we close that coal mine in west virginia? Doesnt make any sense. But since this is a patriots forum i will do the heavy lifting to bring this around to sports. I am afraid climate change will force the pats to change their uniforms to tank tops by 2019. Who else is terrified by this thought?

Last edited:
Ice: Go back to my oh-god-way-too-long screed above and ......................that's unfair and would benefit from a lot more nuance.

I like your point and agree Simpleton. But you need to learn brevity. If I sent that summary to my director when he reads reams of crap every day I'd be gone.

And since this is a casual message board and not work, piles of people never read it.

I think everyone arguing about global warming on the Patriots internet message board needs to take a long look at his life and wonder exactly where it went wrong.

Phew boy.

Like deflategate the global warming argument and the "facts" are twisted by blundering idiots from both sides for political purposes.

No one sensible argues that climate change or global warming isn't real just as no one sensible argues that footballs don't lose pressure in cold weather. The argument for both are whether or not, or how much of it was man made and how much was due to natural causes.

The earth's climate and football pressures will continue to change with or without man. The question or argument should be how much.

Unfortunately in both cases you have yahoos from the left and right arguing stupidity. "Climate change is because of man....der der....stop driving SUV's and stop cows from farting." or "Wooo, coldest weather in a century......der der....climate change isn't real"

I think George says it best...

George Carlin says many things best.

I like your point and agree Simpleton. But you need to learn brevity. If I sent that summary to my director when he reads reams of crap every day I'd be gone.

And since this is a casual message board and not work, piles of people never read it.
Brevity requires concentration. I prefer to reserve that for important stuff. Due to inner ear damage from a career as a telemarketer I live in a world of perpetual dizziness and disorientation, concentration is a rare and precious resource for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News