PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ratbirds at Chargers

If the Steelers don't beat the Saints in the Superdome tomorrow and the Colts beat the Giants, the Steelers are eliminated if the Ravens beat the Browns in week 17 cause the Titans play the Colts so one of them has to go 10-6.

I don’t really care that the ravens can make the playoffs as much as that this cements the road to the sb going thru arrowhead. That sucks.

I don’t really care that the ravens can make the playoffs as much as that this cements the road to the sb going thru arrowhead. That sucks.
Since I think the saints win tomorrow, it’s looking likely that if the ravens make it, it’s still not as the 6 seed. So less impact on us.

I can't remember a game where I constantly changed my mind who I wanted to win. Now I smile knowing Steeler fans will lose sleep worrying that Saints will crush their playoff hopes tomorrow.

If the Steelers don't beat the Saints in the Superdome tomorrow and the Colts beat the Giants, the Steelers are eliminated if the Ravens beat the Browns in week 17 cause the Titans play the Colts so one of them has to go 10-6.
Yep, beating the Pats could be the last happy memory of the season for them. Kinda sucks for them, huh?

Want absolutely no part of this Baltimore team...best D I've seen in a long time

Yeah well it looks like they will win that Division...Steelers are not beating Saints in NOLA.

But we can all agree...we don't want to face this D even at home

This is a win lose

Lose: We would have to go to KC to get to the SB....with a HS team that we have whenever we go on the road.
Win? Steelers may be bounced from playoffs all together

Gonna check out reactions on the Steelers board now.

LOL, Trollin' Volin's tweet: "The Ravens defense looks legit.". What a genius. ..

Also if the Ratbirds are 4th - we won’t get them unless the 6th seed wins until the AFCCG.

What a complete ass kicking

Maybe it's just me.

Maybe I am just paranoid.

But why does it seem, that when I watch other games, I see slow motion replays of penalties.?

Seriously, When's the last time you remember seeing a Patriots game getting slow motion replays of penalties, let alone replays at all?

I've said this before, I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all.

But it's just something I've noticed the last few seasons. Me no likey.

BTW, this is an pretty exciting game

Means that KC will get either SD or Baltimore in the divisional unless the 6th seed wins the WC. Not a guarantee either way.

Bruh that's too much to process!

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back