PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ratbirds at Chargers

Y'all think we lose to the Ravens at home during Wild Card weekend?

Ravens will most likely win their division unless Pitt can pull off the win @ NO tomorrow. Ravens will likely get the 4 seed and play LAC again.

We are looking at Houston in the divisional- question is do we have to beat the 6th seed first or have a bye.

A 3/6 pairing with Houston would very likely be a intradivision matchup - thus more unpredictable.

Means that KC will get either SD or Baltimore in the divisional unless the 6th seed wins the WC. Not a guarantee either way.
Yeah. I was more saying like the road goes thru kc as in someone’s has to win in kc. Not necessarily our road. But yes, it’s possible they lose the divisional

Man I hate the Ravens....somehow every time they sniff or get in the playoffs they have a killer defense....wow....about the only team I think doesn’t care where they play...

Somehow if the chargers get the ravens in the 4/5 matchup i think LA wins the rematch. Just a gut feeling.

They would be a tough, tough out. I would probably give the nod to bmore they are playing much better football right now and Gillette has never scared them. Thankfully it’s most likely we wouldn’t draw them till afcc if we each make it there (I believe Pitt loses to no tomorrow and ravens win Afcn, get the 4 seed). Our ol would be the decider, if Bmore gets the kind of pressure they did tonight our offense will shell up worse than sd did. Not sure how good sd’s ol compares to ours but that was dominance, 3 pa if not for a fumble.

How is it that the Ravens always manage to field a decent defense? Is it players, scheme, or attitude?

How is it that the Ravens always manage to field a decent defense? Is it players, scheme, or attitude?
Players

They were meh but since Nov have come around nicely.

Honestly, at this point, I think it would be good to play them and play them at home. The Pats need to rise to the challenge and have people doubt them. Man up.

I'm guessing the colts get the 6 seed and will play ether us or Houston in the 1st round. Thought I'd never be saying this but I'm going to be a big Eagle fan today!!!

Ravens will most likely win their division unless Pitt can pull off the win @ NO tomorrow. Ravens will likely get the 4 seed and play LAC again.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back