Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 3.2% at NE: 96.8%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Taco

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
The raiders are the butt hole of the NFL. Not concerned.

Triumph

Pro Bowl Player
Brady was seen with the Raiders owner. There are recent photos

Do you mean to say that the subject of where a 6 time Super Bowl Champion HOF QB might play in 2020 never came up? OK

Family

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'd think this is what the Patriots would want.

Have Tom see what the market is so they can finalize their position before other QBs are signed.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'd think this is what the Patriots would want.

Have Tom see what the market is so they can finalize their position before other QBs are signed.
I wouldn't be surprised if the team gave permission.

XLIX

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I wouldn't be surprised if the team gave permission.
I heard on the radio recently that you actually can't give permission at this stage of the year. I am not saying it did or didn't happen though.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
I heard on the radio recently that you actually can't give permission at this stage of the year. I am not saying it did or didn't happen though.
That might be true but you can certainly promise to not demand a league investigation.

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I don't think it matters even a little.
Brady is a smart guy and tampering always goes on.

farn

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Can’t wait to see how this story goes. NE has Ben nothing but GREAT for the league. They provide headlines every year - season & off season. They are the ultimate villain.

And for the first time in two decades, I actually don’t know where Brady will be this summer.

Gwedd

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Well, I'll toss in my 2-cents on this.

Brady would be a perfect ft of the Raiders. They will be playing in Las Vegas (or Lost Wages, as I refer to it) and will be a magnet for all srtsof publicity and media hype. Imagine the bucks and publicity they would rake in, not just from a new home town, but with a QB like Brady?

I'm NOT sayng that Brady would agree to terms with them, but my goodness, if someone wanted a BIG paycheck and was a publicity hound, this would be at the top of the list for future job sites.

I personally don't believe that Brady has the type of ego that would let him take such a job. Anything is possible, I suppose, but I just don't see it.

zipster9

In the Starting Line-Up
Raiders or Chargers?

I think if it comes down to it, Chargers would be better. That HC from Raiders is a bit strange.

ChrisR2223

Pro Bowl Player
Cowboys rumor is interesting.
It may be more than Smoke
A sign and trade Dak to LA or Indy and Then Dalla signs Tom.
So theoretically the Cowboys could get a first for Dak and get Tom as well that would be nuts.

Art_Vandelay421

On the Game Day Roster
Tampering?? The NFL isn’t concerned about tampering. Of course unless the Patriots are involved. Remember several years ago when the New York Jets were caught tampering? I think I recall the NFL fined Woody Johnson and the team $250 and took away their television for a week

Elijah

The Tom Brady Of Not Having A Gf
PatsFans.com Supporter
So theoretically the Cowboys could get a first for Dak and get Tom as well that would be nuts.
Sign and trade? Is this the Celtics forum?

TomPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Agents always call around this time of year to gauge the needs of teams, how they want to fill those needs generally, cap strategies, etc. No real need to talk explicitly about specific players.

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Are insects eating your brain?

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Actually this is a sting operation. Brady is purposely getting tampered by the Raiders so the Patriots can get a 1st round pick from them in return and then draft him a new TE. It all makes sense now. ;)