PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders Tampering with Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this tampering?

The raiders are the butt hole of the NFL. Not concerned.

I think Sileo has been fired from every job he’s had.

Brady was seen with the Raiders owner. There are recent photos

Do you mean to say that the subject of where a 6 time Super Bowl Champion HOF QB might play in 2020 never came up? OK

I'd think this is what the Patriots would want.

Have Tom see what the market is so they can finalize their position before other QBs are signed.

I'd think this is what the Patriots would want.

Have Tom see what the market is so they can finalize their position before other QBs are signed.
I wouldn't be surprised if the team gave permission.

I wouldn't be surprised if the team gave permission.
I heard on the radio recently that you actually can't give permission at this stage of the year. I am not saying it did or didn't happen though.

I heard on the radio recently that you actually can't give permission at this stage of the year. I am not saying it did or didn't happen though.

That might be true but you can certainly promise to not demand a league investigation.

I don't think it matters even a little.
Brady is a smart guy and tampering always goes on.

Can’t wait to see how this story goes. NE has Ben nothing but GREAT for the league. They provide headlines every year - season & off season. They are the ultimate villain.

And for the first time in two decades, I actually don’t know where Brady will be this summer.

Well, I'll toss in my 2-cents on this.

Brady would be a perfect ft of the Raiders. They will be playing in Las Vegas (or Lost Wages, as I refer to it) and will be a magnet for all srtsof publicity and media hype. Imagine the bucks and publicity they would rake in, not just from a new home town, but with a QB like Brady?

I'm NOT sayng that Brady would agree to terms with them, but my goodness, if someone wanted a BIG paycheck and was a publicity hound, this would be at the top of the list for future job sites.

I personally don't believe that Brady has the type of ego that would let him take such a job. Anything is possible, I suppose, but I just don't see it.

Raiders or Chargers?

I think if it comes down to it, Chargers would be better. That HC from Raiders is a bit strange.

Cowboys rumor is interesting.
It may be more than Smoke
A sign and trade Dak to LA or Indy and Then Dalla signs Tom.
So theoretically the Cowboys could get a first for Dak and get Tom as well that would be nuts.

Tampering?? The NFL isn’t concerned about tampering. Of course unless the Patriots are involved. Remember several years ago when the New York Jets were caught tampering? I think I recall the NFL fined Woody Johnson and the team $250 and took away their television for a week

So theoretically the Cowboys could get a first for Dak and get Tom as well that would be nuts.

Sign and trade? Is this the Celtics forum?

Agents always call around this time of year to gauge the needs of teams, how they want to fill those needs generally, cap strategies, etc. No real need to talk explicitly about specific players.

Are insects eating your brain?

Actually this is a sting operation. Brady is purposely getting tampered by the Raiders so the Patriots can get a 1st round pick from them in return and then draft him a new TE. It all makes sense now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes