PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders Release Clown Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Steelers fans if he signs here and ring number 7 is acquired while they are stuck at 6

I would take him on a prove it deal. He would make the Patriots better and BB will not be afraid to cut him loose the moment he starts acting out.

I wouldn’t want the circus act that would follow him, but this team has been through much worse and done a great job of shutting it down. Throwing that concern out the window, my only concern would be what he would do to the locker room. Honestly, if he ever acted that way towards BB or TFB, someone would kick his ass real quick. You either get great results or an absolute waste of time and energy. Is it worth it?

He’s an absolute mental case and I’d still take him. I want ring #7.
You don't see the inherent conflict between signing a player who is a mental case and getting ring #7?

Rosenhaus was just live on NFL Network, and he insists that Brown's mental status is absolutely fine.

Even this didn't age well:

Don't think AB wants to go to a team and be the #2.

Gordon > AB

And Gordon is more reliable. (Never thought I'd write those words.)

Antonio Brown and Dorsett are both 5'10.

Maybe Brown could be a upgrade?:p
Like Steve Smith, they both played like they were 6’2”.

Just a reminder Tyreek Hill most likely abused his kid. Brown so far is just a very dramatic diva that hasn't hurt anything but some feelings and his bank account

Unlike Hill, I wouldn't have any problem rooting for the guy, but I'm also not the one who has to weigh "the locker room." I think he's legitimately nuts but, like, a lot of these guys are and aren't top-5 WRs all-time still in their primes.

I just can't see it. Patriots have too many WRs as it is. Who do they release, Gunner, Meyers? Dorsett? For this crazy MF? Can you see his interactions when JE gets the bulk of the targets?

Can’t stop laughing at all these posters actually considering this basket case.

Doesn’t take me as a guy that would come in at a discount. So even if BB thinks he can adapt here, the money would not.

Don’t want this guy anywhere near the Pats especially with Gordon in the locker room.

Welcome to NE, AB!

EDkKj1fWkAAC-z9

I just can't see it. Patriots have too many WRs as it is. Who do they release, Gunner, Meyers? Dorsett? For this crazy MF? Can you see his interactions when JE gets the bulk of the targets?

lol oh no they might have to cut Gunner Olzewski to sign one of the best WRs to ever play the game

There are a lot of things to consider here but roster space is not one of them

clown1_photos_credit_gwendolyn_hopkins.jpg

When asked if they would sign Antonio Brown, the Las Vegas Clowns said: "He's too much of a clown, even for us!"

Just a reminder Tyreek Hill most likely abused his kid. Brown so far is just a very dramatic diva that hasn't hurt anything but some feelings and his bank account
Except, as Curran noted, he nearly killed an elderly guy and his grandson when he threw furniture out of his high rise condo in Florida.

My guess... Dallas. Too tempting for ol Jer to pass up making a new big 3 on that team. He’ll pay up.

A lot of talent, a lot of issues. Noth worth the troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back