PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders Release Clown Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of teams have the money to pay him well, and it only takes one of them.

He’s going to have limited options:

1. Retire - no team will offer him anywhere close to his on field value

2. Sign a 1 year deal on a contender - NE, PHI, GB. You’d need a strong HC/QB presence. Recover your value and enter FA next year.

XFL!

Don’t have clue about any team’s cap space....but if you view this from a Who Is In All-In Mode these days......the Texans top that list

He will be on a new team by next Sunday.

It does not matter what these players do as long as they can play good football and help put up the W.

I'm probably nuts but I could see the Steelers taking him back
C’mon buddy. Stop. Why the hell would they want to go back there ? Pitt has solid talent on D and they have a few fun options on O. Their QB has been excellent over the years and has two rings. They are better off w/o Brown.

I’d get him just to avoid having him go to the Chiefs

His next destination...

IMG_0536.PNG

Can he play Sunday night?

Can he play Tight End?

I'm not interested in finding out if an offense of Watkins, Hill, Kelce and Brown will be worse. I'm really not.
Hill would beat up Brown after Brown calls Kelce a cracker.

Colts or Seahawks might be a good fit for him.

So AB has completely lost his mind...or maybe he just was pretending to have lost it because he saw that the Raiders were going to suck again this year and decided he wanted out. I agree that if he tries to get big money from the Pats, Bill will hang up the phone on Rosenhaus.

However, the other side of this is, if AB has just mostly lost his mind, and now he's suddenly crashing back into the vicinity of reality and realizes he has no team and no check, and is starting to feel a little desperate, but also wants to win...

I just wonder how much of this was that he was used to playing with Big Ben and suddenly found himself with Derek Carr. If this is the case, perhaps, there's a small, small chance he actually could behave himself for one year here...Just by virtue of, he would be, at least temporarily, stoked about playing with Brady, and would also be trying to get himself to a position at the end of the year where he could get another big contract. Which would be enough since it would get us #7.

AB should have called everyone a cracker quit at halftime and gone out in style.

This is day before the game is old hat

WELCOME TO NEW ENGLAND YOU CRAZY BASTARD

Just kidding

But maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill