PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders ready to give Mcdaniels full power? Reputable source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere DropKickFlutie is hoisting a bottle of Jack.
His steadfast hatred of the John Caroll crew was so unwavering, it reminded me of a disciple of the bushido code. I like to imagine him hoisting sake instead.

Yeah, they'd get two third-round picks for Mayo (or any other minority coach on the team, like DeMarcus Covington), but nothing at all for Ziegler and JMcD.
It would be pretty funny if we got diversity points for a guy named Mayo. I don't want to lose him though. It's hard to say who's doing what with the defensive coaching, but I have to imagine he's up there with Steve B in importance.

This is like Christmas! Josh is gone! Yay! Now bring BOB back and have Mac work extensively with Tom House in the offseason to get to the next level.

As it is our coaching staff is one of the smallest in the NFL. No more hiring from within , time for some new blood , someone who has some experience with the EP system that will not be detrimental to the rise of Mac ! Bill should reach out to Weis and beg him to come back !!

Not happy that Ziegler bolted as well. Eliot Wolf now even more important.

Congrats to McDaniels. He's taking on a difficult challenge. Best of luck to him.

BOB is the only legit candidate who has a connection with Mac, so I hope he gets the nod. Just make sure he won't leave in a year or two. Mac needs some continuity. Would welcome the idea of Hoyer as a QB coach if he is done as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes