PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

QB carousel predictions

Can't wait to see what JG can do with this offense. He knows us, and Bill and Josh know him.

Hopefully they get him at least one top weapon in the draft. Pitts would go a long way to rebuilding a really good passing offense.

Can't wait to see what JG can do with this offense. He knows us, and Bill and Josh know him.

Hopefully they get him at least one top weapon in the draft. Pitts would go a long way to rebuilding a really good passing offense.
Cousin,
I would welcome Jimmie G. but why would the Niners trade him unless they have had talks with the Texans....and then you would have to have JG as part of that trade.

I smell a typical BB pick up in Kyle Allen or Minshew. Not what the Fans want but they both have had success with bad Teams.
If we want a mad scientist Josh pick...Trubsiky
DW Toys

Cousins a Niner? Really? Wow. That doesn't say much for what they think of keeping JG. Didn't want Brady but now they want Cousins. Alrighty then.

I think JG is a Patriot very soon if they really want him. Guess we'll find out if they do.

Cousins a Niner? Really? Wow. That doesn't say much for what they think of keeping JG. Didn't want Brady but now they want Cousins. Alrighty then.

I think JG is a Patriot very soon if they really want him. Guess we'll find out if they do.

From 2015-2020 Cousins has missed EXACTLY one game while averaging 68% comp, almost 4200yds and 29TDs/11 INTS a year.

We all know his flaws but there is no questioning his durability which with Jimmy G is THE question.

L
From 2015-2020 Cousins has missed EXACTLY one game while averaging 68% comp, almost 4200yds and 29TDs/11 INTS a year.

We all know his flaws but there is no questioning his durability which with Jimmy G is THE question.
Sounds like Jimmy G for a fourth to me.

I got Pitts going to Carolina at #8 so I think hes gone - Carolina needs another Olsen type guy and Pitts is a good option

“Ultimately, generating offseason excitement by pedaling a narrative that there will be significant quarterback movement sounds fun, but that’s not the current vibe”.

From whatever we have heard , BB respects shanahan a lot. As he does john lynch
. And we are saying, BB will or should sign a guy that these two guys feel is not their future AFTER he went with them to the superbowl and AFTER they gave him a big contract? I really dont see the jimmy G obsession. He wont last the season.

From whatever we have heard , BB respects shanahan a lot. As he does john lynch
. And we are saying, BB will or should sign a guy that these two guys feel is not their future AFTER he went with them to the superbowl and AFTER they gave him a big contract? I really dont see the jimmy G obsession. He wont last the season.

He might not, but he will probably come cheap if he is cut since his durability is an issue. And he knows the offense and will play ball with Bill. He's not a long term solution but can win games and is a good bridge.

I still feel alot has to go right for Jimmy G to even be available. Clearly the Niners don't believe in him. Otherwise they wouldn't be looking at these options. But if they can't get any upgrade they aren't just going to get rid of him with no other options.

But their window is closing and I think they can't risk another year depending on Jimmy's durability. Also the talent isnt going to be where it was in their super bowl year. Jimmy's stats were pretty pedestrian in the playoffs that year. It was their defense and running game.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back