Program Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 9PM: NFL replay Saints @ New England

nice voice recordings ...good job

oooo, they have BB on hot mic as well.

It's also the free game of the week on NFL Rewind.

our run d is going to be tested this weekend vs a bette running team in the jets.

Trained killers?

Program Alert: Dolphins-Patriots replay Tuesday on NFLN

For those that want to re-watch the game, the Pats-Fins game will be replayed on NFLN on Tuesday Oct 29 at 2:00 pm ET.

Top replay game this week is of course Dallas-Detroit, which is on Wednesday at 9 pm. The other replay is Washington-Denver, on at 3:30 pm Tuesday right after the Pats replay.

NFL Network: Pats-Texans Replay at 2:00 pm ET Tuesday

Today 2:00PM Eastern (12/03/13)

re: NFL Network: Pats-Texans Replay at 2:00 pm ET Tuesday

Today 2:00PM Eastern (12/03/13)

Thanks for the heads up! We weren't able to see the game on Sunday Ticket due to it not being a sell out (or local broadcast was the other reason given). I can't figure out how an unsold out game in Houston is affected by me watching it in DC, but the NFL has its rules. Its not like I could have bought a ticket to go watch it in person.

re: NFL Network: Pats-Texans Replay at 2:00 pm ET Tuesday

I got so frustrated with the Pats defense watching that game I was pacing the floor and cursing at the television set. I think I'll pass on reliving that experience.

Re: NFL Network: Pats-Texans Replay at 2:00 pm ET Tuesday

Thanks for the heads up! We weren't able to see the game on Sunday Ticket due to it not being a sell out (or local broadcast was the other reason given). I can't figure out how an unsold out game in Houston is affected by me watching it in DC, but the NFL has its rules. Its not like I could have bought a ticket to go watch it in person.

That shouldn't happen.

If you were in the Philly market then there should have been no other game on local TV because the Eagles were playing at home at that same time, but nothing on Sunday Ticket should have affected you in DC. If the Pats were blacked out where you are (i.e, within 75 miles of Philadelphia) due to that rule then that game still should have been shown on Sunday Ticket (though not on a local station). The blackout rule above only applies to local television station broadcasts, not the ST.

Since Philly and Washington are both playing at home at the same time the Pats are on this coming Sunday, you may want to call DirecTV ahead of time to get the matter cleared up now, so it (hopefully) doesn't happen again for this week's game.

Re: NFL Network: Pats-Texans Replay at 2:00 pm ET Tuesday

I got so frustrated with the Pats defense watching that game I was pacing the floor and cursing at the television set. I think I'll pass on reliving that experience.

Somehow when you know the outcome, it doesn't seem so bad the 2nd time around...;)

Program Alert: Patriots - Dolphins replay on NFLN Tuesday

For those of you with the day off or not working, who wish to take a closer analytical look at Sunday's game, the NFL Network is replaying the Pats-Dolphins game Tuesdat from 3:30-5:00 pm ET.

Also, tonight at 9:00 pm ET the NFLN has their Football Life series focusing on Marty Schottenheimer. Trivia time: how many knew that Schottenheimer was once a linebacker for the Patriots?

Re: Program Alert: Patriots - Dolphins replay on NFLN Tuesday

No thanks. I am a straight up, red, white and blue homer and I NEVER rewatch a Pats loss, no matter what I might learn from it (and let's face it, since I am a fan, there is nothing I can learn that will be relevant anyways). On to next week, I say!!

No thanks. I am a straight up, red, white and blue homer and I NEVER rewatch a Pats loss, no matter what I might learn from it (and let's face it, since I am a fan, there is nothing I can learn that will be relevant anyways). On to next week, I say!!
Agreed. I DVR every game in order to watch it again during the week. I always find it amazing that I miss so many details when emotionally charged during the live game. I erased Sunday's game literally within 5 seconds of the INT at the end.

Yeah, I don't think I'll be watching this one.

I'd rather watch some chick flick with my wife

Have it now now .. 10-0 Pats, 40 seconds left in the half. Better switch now before it goes ba ... d'oh. Too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes