PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replays for Preseason Week 2, Bucs at Pats

Here is a list of the replays for Preseason Game Two, Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New England Patriots on the NFL Network; first showing is late tonight (Saturday night/early Sunday morning). All times are eastern time zone.

Sunday Aug 18 1:00 am - 4:00 am

Tuesday Aug 20, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm​

Later in the week the Pats-Lions game will be replayed Thursday night at midnight, and again on Friday and Saturday afternoon. The game plays live on WBZ and other New England and Michigan television stations next Friday at 7:30 pm.

Friday Aug 22, 12:00 midnight - 3:00 am

Friday Aug 22, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Saturday Aug 23, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm​

One other Pats-related programming note:

A Football Life - Cleveland '95 will be replayed from 10-11 pm on Saturday August 25 on the NFLN

Last edited:
re: Program Alert: Tom Brady Fox Sports 1 on 1 interview

Michael Strahan is interviewing him. Going to watch but I have the feeling there's going to be several references to "that game" which will annoy me.

Great interview! You can see the mutual respect Tom and Strahan have for each other. Brady also admitted the SB 42 was the hardest loss of his career, as expected.

Thanks for the info. Did not see the interview. Toughest loss for me as a fan to watch was AFCCG in Jan 2007 vs the Colts with the huge 1st half lead. I had a bad feeling about the 2007 season team starting in December when DCs figured out how to stop the Pats offense and the defense started showing its age. After the 1st half of SB 42 I did not expect the Pats to win and thought they were thoroughly out played.

Looking at their schedule I am slightly surprised there is no replay listed at this time. For the moment they are filling up most of their inventory with UFC and NASCAR related programming (the new network replaces their Speed channel, which was all auto racing).

FOX Sports 1 | Schedule

I wouldn't doubt however that parts may be included in their Fox Sports Live show (their equivalent to SportsCenter), which will be on tonight at 11 pm ET (continuing until 10 am) and Sunday at 10 pm (continuing until noon Monday).

It may also be included in their Fox Football Daily, which will be on Monday-Friday at 6:00 pm ET. I am somewhat curious to see what that show is like on comparison to the other NFL-specific shows (NFLN's Total Access, NBC Sports' Pro Football Talk, and espn's NFL Live (which apparently now has been demoted to strictly espn2 status).

Last edited:

Expectations aside, "that game" is the closest a sporting event ever came to causing me real life turmoil. (I guess, being honest, it actually did.)

I was going to try and find a copy of the interview, but seeing who did it and apparently what was discussed even in passing, I think I'll choose to skip this one.

I'm even mad about this thread and nobody did anything wrong. LOL :bricks:

Expectations aside, "that game" is the closest a sporting event ever came to causing me real life turmoil. (I guess, being honest, it actually did.)

I was going to try and find a copy of the interview, but seeing who did it and apparently what was discussed even in passing, I think I'll choose to skip this one.

Let it all out, bruh. lol. I was in a room full of Giant fans when that Super Bowl happened (not jokin. I was the only Patriot fan there.) Needless to say, it was a ****** terrible night. On top of that, I had people callin me up and throwin the loss all in my face. Don't think I left the house for a few days after that, excluding goin to work, and tried not to answer my phone.

It seemed like Brady and them had that game won several times that night. Dunno what the hell happened. However... I was optimistic for the next season, 2008. There would be hell to pay!

Then 2008 came, and... yeah, you know the rest.

From the 2 clips on foxsports.com it looks like very decent interview.

Let it all out, bruh. lol. I was in a room full of Giant fans when that Super Bowl happened (not jokin. I was the only Patriot fan there.) Needless to say, it was a ****** terrible night. On top of that, I had people callin me up and throwin the loss all in my face. Don't think I left the house for a few days after that, excluding goin to work, and tried not to answer my phone.

It seemed like Brady and them had that game won several times that night. Dunno what the hell happened. However... I was optimistic for the next season, 2008. There would be hell to pay!

My experience was similar. Worse yet the superintendent in my apartment building was rooting for the G-Men so I had to talk about that damn game if I even walked out the door to check mail. I still have a couple of Sports Illustrated magazines from earlier in that season talking about how great the Pats were that year. I somehow managed to avoid ripping those off the wall in grief. The weird thing is I'm still tempted to right this second. Brutal.

Incidentally, I was going to "Like" your post, but it seems inappropriate to "Like" someone talking about something awful even if you agree with it or shared the experience.

On a different note, I don't remember ever seeing someone wear a baseball cap to a 2-hour interview.

What are you hiding under there, TFB?

That game broke me and I've never really been the same sense. The second time around didn't really bother me since I had this nagging feeling in the back of my head.

Program Alert: Brady Fox Sports 1 on 1 interview

I watched a recorded copy, up until I realized that damn network started the interview 5-10 minutes late, and so my DVR stopped recording 5-10 minutes early. Goddamnit!!

Same here. I was working at a job site full of Gnat fans. I made a bet in front of a bunch of them while at lunch. It was horrible to go back with a Gmen hat Monday. :(. I couldn't even watch any sports channels for months.

I watched a recorded copy, up until I realized that damn network started the interview 5-10 minutes late, and so my DVR stopped recording 5-10 minutes early. Goddamnit!!

IIRC the last part of the interview was all about Brady's persona life (wife, kids, etc)

It was a good interview other than having to watch the 2007 stuff which thankfully was maybe 2 minutes of a half hour interview. Brady always says the right things, I don't know if he really doesn't care about individual statistics like he always says but I guarantee we won't stop the game for 5 minutes if he breaks the TD streak like Brees did last season. Also sounds like he has no intention of retiring any time soon.

Replay is on Fox Sports 1 tonight at 7:30 PM EST. Then more at the following times courtesy of Zap2It. All times are EST so adjust for your time accordingly.

FS1 = Fox Sports 1 (formerly Speed)
FS2 = Fox Sports 2 (formerly Fuel)

Sun 8/18
7:30PM-8:00PM FS1

Mon 8/19
2:30PM-3:00PM FS1
3:00PM-3:30PM FS2
9:30PM-10:00PM FS2

Tue 8/20
10:30PM-11:00PM FS1

Wed 8/21
7:00PM-7:30PM FS1

Thu 8/22
4:00PM-4:30PM FS2

Fri 8/23
11:00PM-11:30PM FS2

Sat 8/24
4:30PM-5:00PM FS2

Mon 8/26
3:30PM-4:00PM FS2
7:00PM-7:30PM FS1
8:00PM-7:30PM FS2

Tue 8/27
1:00PM-1:30PM FS1

Just watched it. Found it surprisingly excellent. My immediate reaction was to wonder how anyone could watch that and not even grudgingly acknowledge Brady's likeability.

Saw the interview this past weekend and I liked it. :thumb:

Just watched it. Found it surprisingly excellent. My immediate reaction was to wonder how anyone could watch that and not even grudgingly acknowledge Brady's likeability.

Brady always comes across well in interviews. The hatred of him is spawned from nothing but jealousy so they won't acknowledge his likeability ever, they'll just call him phony.

I like this fox sports 1. Better then the lebron show over at ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill