PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

How’s Brady’s 20-0 campaign coming along?
He's not going to be 20-0 but that won't be an obstacle for him from ring #8 this year. Now do you think Bill will ever get back to .500 as Patriots coach without Brady? Might be tough...guess they should have kept him after all huh?

He's not going to be 20-0. Now do you think Bill will ever get back to .500 as Patriots coach without Brady? Might be tough...guess they should have kept him after all huh?

No, they should have taken Lamar in 2018 and dumped Brady's old a-- sooner...

He's not going to be 20-0 but that won't be an obstacle for him from ring #8 this year. Now do you think Bill will ever get back to .500 as Patriots coach without Brady? Might be tough...guess they should have kept him after all huh?
Bill Fisherchick will never be .500 as a HC without Tom Brady. He'll never get there, period, end of discussion.

This angers the Fisherchick krishnas to no end, so they take their frustrations out on the GOAT.

Reactions: sb1
Bill Fisherchick will never be .500 as a HC without Tom Brady. He'll never get there, period, end of discussion.

This angers the Fisherchick krishnas to no end, so they take their frustrations out on the GOAT.

Still licking your wounds from the a— whooping Mahomes put on you?

Last edited:
Still kicking your wounds from the a— whooping Mahomes put on you?
I'm sure there's a company in Indianapolis who can make a banner for you for that.

How’s Brady’s 20-0 campaign coming along?
Shouldn't you be on the main forum talking up moral victories? Seriously, spend a little more time worrying about your team. Because the Bucs are going to be fine. They're winning their division. They'll be the 1 or 2 seed. Brady is going to have a great season.

Patriots are 1-3, on the brink of a lost season before Halloween. Only 1 team in the NFL has a worse record than the Patriots. They need your attention. ************ 2nd-and-5 from the Green Bay 46 and they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Ouch. Brady puts that game to rest with his right hand tied behind his back. Poor Bill admitting after the game that it's the quarterback who makes all the difference... too bad he couldn't admit that in 2020. Just start up a campaign to rip down all of the championship banners that Brady is responsible for in New England... you'll have a completely empty void where they once hung.

And how's your boy Stafford doing this season? 6 INTs already, even more than Mac Jones. I like the way he put that game away last night with the pick 6. Man does he suck right now.

Shouldn't you be on the main forum talking up moral victories? Seriously, spend a little more time worrying about your team. Because the Bucs are going to be fine. They're winning their division. They'll be the 1 or 2 seed. Brady is going to have a great season.

Patriots are 1-3, on the brink of a lost season before Halloween. Only 1 team in the NFL has a worse record than the Patriots. They need your attention. ************ 2nd-and-5 from the Green Bay 46 and they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Ouch. Brady puts that game to rest with his right hand tied behind his back. Poor Bill admitting after the game that it's the quarterback who makes all the difference... too bad he couldn't admit that in 2020. Just start up a campaign to rip down all of the championship banners that Brady is responsible for in New England... you'll have a completely empty void where they once hung.

And how's your boy Stafford doing this season? 6 INTs already, even more than Mac Jones. I like the way he put that game away last night with the pick 6. Man does he suck right now.

2E44F2F8-499E-4F2A-B1B5-38D531862BA9.png

The irony is that Brady's stats aren't as high as they could be because the Bucs firmly controlled the first 2 games, so they simply weren't asking Brady to pass. It is in the 2 games he lost that he played very well statistically.

The Bucs lost to arguably the best team in the NFC and the best team in the AFC. Going forward, I expect them to be in control of games more often than not, so we won't see Brady putting up gaudy stats as much as he could.

There are a lot of Buffalo Bills morons on twitter comparing Tom Brady (this year) to Geno Smith (this year). Fact is that Geno Smith is having a fantastic season so far and is currently the #3 rated QB in the NFL (!) so I really don't see how that comparison makes Brady look bad.
I don't know WTF has happened to Stafford. He was MVP caliber last season but has sucked thus far this year. Maybe he hit the wall that so many have been predicting for Brady for so long. I can't tell if he is over-reliant on Kupp and forces the ball that way too often, or if simply all his other pass catchers just suck.

Last edited:
hey @PatsWSB47, you may want to read the actual article before saying it was dumb and I wrote It. Florio made a good point. Perhaps you missed the part where it says the Tampa Chiefs game was sold out last week despite a hurricane. Besides the hurricane really didn’t hit tampa, but who cares about facts? and since there are many seats left, maybe you and the other dimwits on the Timmy board can take a road trip together and cheer on Captain Dink-and-Dunk.

Many in the region are still dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Ian, which potentially impacts overall demand. However, the home game against the Chiefs was sold out, with a crowd in excess of 68,000.

Last edited:
hey @PatsWSB47, you may want to read the actual article before saying it was dumb and I wrote it, Perhaps you missed the part where it says the Tampa Chiefs game was sold out last week despite a hurricane. and the hurricane really didn’t hit tampa, but who cares about facts. and since there are many seats left, maybe you and the other dimwits on the Timmy board can take a road trip together and cheer on Captain Dink-and-Dunk.

Your obsession is getting a little weird now. We talking about tickets sales now?

Your obsession is getting a little weird now. We talking about tickets sales now?

No, in the main Bucs thread someone posted that article and WSB47 said it was dumb and I probably wrote it. I am banned from that thread so I am responding to him here.

maybe you and the other dimwits on the Timmy board can take a road trip together and cheer on Captain Dink-and-Dunk.

and just like that, it looks like @gobesmug is thinking of going lol

Last edited:
Brady MVP watch…we are up to 7 TDs through 5 games. On pace for 24…

Last edited:
Brady MVP watch…we are up to 7 TDs through 5 games. On pace for 24…
Pace after week 5 isn't necessarily a good barometer for how it will look by the end of the season. The TDs will come. Brady has played well so far... high completion percentage and a puny INT%. The injuries and inconsistent lineups have gotten the offense off to a slowish start... their running game has been flat out horrible. However, the passing game is coming on now and will be among the best in the league provided Evans and Godwin stay healthy.

As for the NFL MVP, it seems probable that Allen and Mahomes will run away that competition... although Jackson could keep his name in the mix too. Brady obviously would need to close the TD gap for any consideration.

Pace after week 5 isn't necessarily a good barometer for how it will look by the end of the season. The TDs will come. Brady has played well so far... high completion percentage and a puny INT%. The injuries and inconsistent lineups have gotten the offense off to a slowish start... their running game has been flat out horrible. However, the passing game is coming on now and will be among the best in the league provided Evans and Godwin stay healthy.

As for the NFL MVP, it seems probable that Allen and Mahomes will run away that competition... although Jackson could keep his name in the mix too. Brady obviously would need to close the TD gap for any consideration.

Weren't you all making fun of Rodgers last year for having 3 INTs? LOL, my how things have changed...

And no, Brady has not played well so far. He sucked vs GB (even Daniel Jones did better vs that defense) and the only reason he put up decent stats vs KC was because he was forced to throw the ball being 3 scores down most of the game. In fact, every touchdown the Bucs scored vs KC was when they were 3 scores down.

Weren't you all making fun of Rodgers last year for having 3 INTs? LOL, my how things have changed...
I don't recall "making fun" of Rodgers for the lack of INTs. His career TD/INT ratio is very impressive. However, he generally makes very few high risk throws, to a fault, see the divisional game vs SF as an example.

And no, Brady has not played well so far. He sucked vs GB (even Daniel Jones did better vs that defense) and the only reason he put up decent stats vs KC was because he was forced to throw the ball being 3 scores down most of the game. In fact, every touchdown the Bucs scored vs KC was when they were 3 scores down.
What do you want him to do down three scores?... kneel down? I'm pretty sure KC is still playing defense in the 2nd quarter. Brady has 736 passing yards, 4 TDs and 0 INTs over the past two week so this isn't exactly the time to say he sucks.

What do you want him to do down three scores?... kneel down? I'm pretty sure KC is still playing defense in the 2nd quarter. Brady has 736 passing yards, 4 TDs and 0 INTs over the past two week so this isn't exactly the time to say he sucks.

I'm just saying the stats are a bit misleading since the Bucs were down and Brady was forced to throw a lot. Also it looked like the Chiefs were just playing prevent D on Tampa, trading yards for time. Once again, Brady is near the top of the league in pass attempts but is only like 13th in touchdowns, which is middle of the pack. In fact, Tua has more TDs and has missed the last two games. To date, Brady has been above average.

Last edited:
I'm just saying the stats are a bit misleading since the Bucs were down and Brady was forced to throw a lot. Also it looked like the Chiefs were just playing prevent D on Tampa, trading yards for time. Once again, Brady is near the top of the league in pass attempts but is only like 13th in touchdowns, which is middle of the pack. In fact, Tua has more TDs and has missed the last two games.
If Brady hadn't passed for 5000 yards just last season then I'd say perhaps you're onto something with his passing yards... the fact is he's a prolific passer... generally against any opponent in every situation.

The passing TDs are down for sure this season... so far. He's got a 5 TD game coming within the next three. Otherwise he will average about 2.5 TDs per game the rest of the way, which would put him around 37 for the season. Plus he'll finish close to 5000 yards again. Brady and the Bucs passing offense (assuming relative health) are not going to be a problem. You don't agree with that?

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back