PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

Brady will make it work Jensen or no Jensen. He always does. No reason to think he won't again.

Almost won a conference championship game in Denver with a center who was tipping the snap and never played in the league again after that.

That's with Dante Scarrnechia protecting him...no such luck in Tampa

And Marpet has lost a significant amount of weight from what Mike Garafolo of NFLN is saying, so he's probably not coming back.

JC Tretter has been talked about as a replacement but he's supposedly being blacklisted for being the NFLPA President.

We've had this conversation in private before...you've gotten booted because I get the second most complaints about you as a poster, and you're a one trick pony (bash BB and compare him to TB)...You've been warned many times so don't play the martyr. If you want to root for TB and Tampa, that's fine, but remember, this is a NE Patriot forum and if you keep posting negative things about the BB, Mac, the team and their drafts, you are going to ruffle a lot of feathers.
Ian is a great admin who has a lot of patience. I think your trolling has gone far enough. Just today I received 8 PM's about your posts.
If this forum and the admins are so "horrible" why stay here posting, why not go somewhere else?
The Belichick fans have been the ones complaining from the start.
They complained to have any discussion of Brady removed from the main forum, and it was.
Then when that wasn't enough for them a few came over here to troll the fans. One of them even bragged about doing it.
Now there are complainers parked out here to take shots at all the posters who were forced to come here, as if we had a choice.
Having a mod pick a side and start censoring the other is what closed down the PoFo. I hope we don't see that type of nonsense again.
I've only been here for a decade, but I can truly say that it's been going downhill fast since Brady left. I blame every bit of that on the complainers.

I guess your post got deleted, @crawhammer. I saw it though. Mods should keep in mind that this is Ian’s board. They should also keep in mind that, aside from Reddit, the younger generations are not seeking out message boards like this anymore. So, if you want to turn the place into an echo chamber, that’s the fastest way to kill it. Only now, you won’t have new blood coming in to replace the members you lose because you deemed their difference of opinion as “trolling.”
My kids actually talk this board down even though they've never seen it.
I haven't seen such one-sided moderation since the PoFo was closed.
The Belichick crowd has been overly sensitive since Brady left.

My kids actually talk this board down even though they've never seen it.
I haven't seen such one-sided moderation since the PoFo was closed.
The Belichick crowd has been overly sensitive since Brady left.
Yeah, unless it’s Reddit (which has everything), kids aren’t joining message boards. They have every type of social media account there is. So it’s a stupid ass move to chase people out and censor them as it is. It’s even more stupid when you forecast 5, 10, 15 years out. It’s monumentally stupid when you consider what happens if the team falls back to the pack and the bandwagon artists make a mass exodus.

Anyway, I’m going on my last vacation of the summer. And last one for a minute before my younger daughter comes Earthside. See you all next week. Deuces.

Yeah, unless it’s Reddit (which has everything), kids aren’t joining message boards. They have every type of social media account there is. So it’s a stupid ass move to chase people out and censor them as it is. It’s even more stupid when you forecast 5, 10, 15 years out. It’s monumentally stupid when you consider what happens if the team falls back to the pack and the bandwagon artists make a mass exodus.

Anyway, I’m going on my last vacation of the summer. And last one for a minute before my younger daughter comes Earthside. See you all next week. Deuces.
I miss usenet.

I don't know what's sadder... what's left of that newsgroup or to be the one poster or one troll standing out in the middle of a bunch of Spanish spam.

I think the most shocking thing about this exchange is that 8 grown men reported posts and complained to a moderator.
Something's happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear

Quickly going through the Bucs schedule...

LOSS @ Dallas
LOSS @New Orleans
WIN Green Bay
WIN Kansas City
WIN Atlanta
WIN @ Pittsburgh
WIN @ Carolina
WIN Baltimore
LOSS LA Rams
WIN Seattle
WIN @ Cleveland
WIN New Orleans
LOSS @ SF
WIN Cincinnati
WIN @ Arizona
WIN Carolina
WIN @ Atlanta

I can envision a slowish start to the season with Godwin possibly not ready by week 1. Ultimately I don't see more than 4 or 5 losses on their schedule so 13-4 or 12-5 which will win their division. I think their season ends with a loss in the NFCCG or the SB (unless it's Bucs vs Bills then Brady wins that one).

Brady will have another pro bowl season (his record 16th) and be in the MVP conversation (but won't win it). Currently the WR and TE depth isn't as good as it was the last two seasons. A lot will depend on the recovery of Godwin and how well Gage fits into the WR3 spot. They could still add a veteran WR and/or TE with several interesting names still available. They should get decent production from their RBs in the passing game and running game (although their running is probably screwed if Fournette gets injured). They lost both starting guards from last season but acquired Shaq Mason, drafted Luke Goedeke, and will be promoting Aaron Stinnie as a starter. They have pro bowl calibers starting tackles. They should have a lower top10-ish defense.

Prediction for Brady’s number...

4930 yards
38 TD
9 INT

Probably going to be Brady's last season and he'll go out still playing at an elite level. It's amazing how his detractors continue to doubt him and try to diminish his accomplishments as now a mid-40-year-old quarterback.

Our resident Brady hater MAC10 continues to argue Brady is washed up and can't beat any good teams, only the bad ones (despite going 6-3 against teams with a winning record and being an MVP finalist last season). He says Brady's going to suck without Gronk and AB and facing a difficult schedule. Granted he also thinks Peyton Manning with a quarterback rating of 56.6 won MVP of SB 50. Sorry, Brady is the only quarterback in the history of the NFL with a Super Bowl Ring and Super Bowl MVP with two different teams.

Brady’s Super Bowl Seasons

2001: 0-2 start (though Brady wasn’t starter)

2003: 0-1 start (shellacking to Bills) and 2-2 start

2004: Exception

2014: 0-1 start and 2-2 start (shellacking to Chiefs)

2016: Brady suspended first four games

2018: 1-2 start (shellacking to Lions)

2020: 0-1 start (shellacking to Saints)

Of the 7 Super Bowls, there’s been only one time when Brady’s team has charged out of the gate with Brady. Maybe the start of the season difficult stretch will be good overall.

I guess your post got deleted, @crawhammer. I saw it though. Mods should keep in mind that this is Ian’s board. They should also keep in mind that, aside from Reddit, the younger generations are not seeking out message boards like this anymore. So, if you want to turn the place into an echo chamber, that’s the fastest way to kill it. Only now, you won’t have new blood coming in to replace the members you lose because you deemed their difference of opinion as “trolling.”
I'm surprised you saw it... it disappeared like spit on a hot skillet. I merely clarified that I was never banned from the forum or "begged for mercy" or whatever it was I supposedly did. You would think I went on a hateful belligerent rank. I even sent what I thought was a pleasant PM all things considered. Oh well I don't have time to waste on posting when I've got a vanishing wand perpetually looming.

If I could add to the MAC10 love, he's like a parasite, especially in The Tom Brady Forum, which he apparently thinks was created for him to troll.

Cowboys are just such frauds. They won’t lose to them.

But against New Orleans? Yeah I can’t in good faith predict anything other than a loss anymore because it’s just gotten insane.

4ky0iphmnzd91.jpg

Apparently they are playing without an interior line this year in TB, so

And we’d have won this game despite Brady being killed all game due to his garbage o-line coach if defensive mastermind Bill Belichick didn’t have Jamie Collins giving up two TDs to an old ass Owen Daniels.

Amazing how pats “fans” will now laugh at the teams most heartbreaking losses just to take a shot at Brady. Losers.

Center is really the only worry. It's a big worry though since Jensen is one of the best. The rest of the line is solid Stinnie(started the Superbowl) and Mason pretty much replaces Marpet

Center is really the only worry. It's a big worry though since Jensen is one of the best. The rest of the line is solid Stinnie(started the Superbowl) and Mason pretty much replaces Marpet

It’s hard to measure centers but based off various metrics Jensen over the last two years was a borderline top 10 center and only made his first pro bowl ever last season. In 2020 he was mediocre. He’s just mostly known for playing with crazy intensity and that intangible helps everyone else. But he’s probably the 3rd or 4th more important player on that o-line. Wirfs and Shaq are just plain better players. And the left tackle is also quite a bit more important.

If I could add to the MAC10 love, he's like a parasite, especially in The Tom Brady Forum, which he apparently thinks was created for him to troll.
I start more and more to think that MAC10 is Ashley burner account. It’s the only reason this guy has not been banned.

Yeah, I don't have any actual facts. I'm just having fun in a thread/sub that doesn't matter.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back