PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Super Bowl Thread- On to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of it is me believing in some smoke, but not neccessarily fire into the reports of the rift. Hopefully if there’s one, they’ve worked through it. I could totally see brady retiring after the year, especially after a SB win, which is part of the reason I say this. If I’m wrong I’ll gladly eat my crow. As a matter of fact I’ll quote my quote saying this was the last bb Brady year when they got beat by the steeelers

No need for crow dining over any claim of Brady retiring at this point, IMO. But, as with Kontra, if you really think it's worth the plate o'crow next year, that's your meal to choose.

Me, I'd rather have some duck confit. :cool:

DxZ7eTAX0AA4dbu.jpg

I am sure we will know more tmw. I didnt even catch him limping really. But since multiple people independently said it happened you gotta trust the crowd.

Ok, gotcha. I thought they went with burkhead for the fresher legs and sony looked alot more tentative in half 2. Guess we’ll find out

Suh and Donald v. Thuney/Andrews/Mason could be the key to the game

Yup, they did well against the strong pass rushers of the chargers and the stout DL of the chiefs

Brady is something else. Even after all these years at the top he is still the most motivated guy in football.

Gear up for two weeks of hot SB36 takes from Warner, Faulk, and ****erson.

"Kurt, we have 2 full weeks of air to fill and nothing happening... can you talk us through how they taped the walkthrough one more time? Have you heard any rumors about something the Patriots did this time?"

Sony tweeted 17 minute ago “God is Good”. Hope that means there is nothing wrong with him.He had 29 carries maybe Bill just thought he was at his limit

Weis agrees:

Good ol Charlie, huge impact on Brady and this franchise. Was sad to see him go but understood, hard to pass up coaching at your Alma Mater, glad he is still doing well after a few health scares

Spent the last hour pacing back and forth like a psycho. So relieved and happy they are back. Three I a row, we are so spoiled. I want #6

Why did the STL Rams move to LA?
Was it a “ if you don’t build me a stadium, I will leave” thing?
Team was sold to Stan Kroenke, an LA real estate developer. He had a bunch of land in LA suburbs and wanted to build his own Jerruh World. So he did what he could to weasel his way out of the St. Louis lease, and then convinced the owners (well really Jerruh, who himself then convinced the other owners) to let him move the team back there.

Just got married yesterday. This may have been the greatest wedding gift I could have gotten. Now part 2 of that gift in February and it will be the best year of my life. Off to my honeymoon to relax til February (we conveniently come back the day before the game!)

Ice in his veins baby, GOAT! GO PATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back