PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Super Bowl Thread- On to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony tweeted 17 minute ago “God is Good”. Hope that means there is nothing wrong with him.He had 29 carries maybe Bill just thought he was at his limit
I saw a video on Twitter of the team filing into the locker room. Michel seemed fine to my totally untrained eye.

Edit: found the video. Pretty cool actually. Sony comes in around 1:20.

Last edited:
In another interesting development, Felger will be sitting in the corner with a ball gag tomorrow since the Pats won. That will be worth seeing I think.

Chiefs are the 31st ranked Run Defense

Rams are the 32nd ranked Run Defense!

RUN THE DAMN BALL!!

I was just about to ask how the rams are against the run. Expect a similar approach to that game. Wonder how healthy Gurley will be, their offense is not the same with him tge way he is

I was just about to ask how the rams are against the run. Expect a similar approach to that game. Wonder how healthy Gurley will be, their offense is not the same with him tge way he is

Anyone know what's wrong with Gurley, by the way? I haven't watched the Rams much but he's definitely hurt.

Tip for JC Jackson. Get some dark colored gloves instead of bright white or fire engine red. I don't mind the grabbing, just don't get caught.;)

Predicted 2 flags by JC rather than give up any play . which i liked for today. Didn't know they will come at such huge moments. Emotions got him for the third one. But what a baller this kid is becoming.. Butler 2.0 and improving..

Last edited:
No need for crow dining over any claim of Brady retiring at this point, IMO. But, as with Kontra, if you really think it's worth the plate o'crow next year, that's your meal to choose.

Me, I'd rather have some duck confit. :cool:

Well i will say this, retire or unretire, rift or no rift, when i see that pic of the two embracing each other on the front page or whatever page of this forum, i get a lot of goosenbumps. the fact these two have been at this for so long, are going to yet another SB, nearly unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back