PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Super Bowl Thread- On to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what is stunning about Brady is the composure and excution after leaving 10 easy points (when he threw the first INT from the 2 yard line and later when they failed to convert the 4th and 1 ) in a hostile environment, against the # 1 seed, then watch them come back in the second half and take a lead, and surgically go out and do his duty well in the remaining crucial drives during the end of the regular period and OT.

Holy cow! What an athelete! What a performance! What a man!

I thought I was lucky to see MJ do his magic when he was with the Bulls.

I am even more lucky to see TB.

What Brady has done - sorry, continues to do - in this 17+ years managed to put him higher than MJ in my eyes. Praying hard that he gets the sixth ring. And more. :)

GO PATS!!
I'm sorry, who's "MJ"?
51qYT%2BZXbiL._SY445_.jpg
1986-87-Fleer-Sticker-7-Magic-Johnson-210x300.jpg
latest

upload_2019-1-20_23-57-22.jpeg
back.jpg

Romo is unbelievable. He should be a defensive coordinator.
I’m just a football fan and don’t have experience of being part of a team. From my seat it always seemed weird that most coaches are experts on only one side of the ball. I’d figure a great OC should be a great DC because he’d know the strengths and weaknesses of his offensive schemes and thus would know how best to stop them. Clearly i’m naive here though since coaches like that are historically rare, and we’re lucky to have one of them now.

Romo is unbelievable. He should be a defensive coordinator.

I love Romo but he was really pissing me off with his "Here we go" exclamations. That's mostly on me because I was an absolute wreck pretty much the whole game. You can definitely tell he loves football and I enjoy that.

Just got married yesterday. This may have been the greatest wedding gift I could have gotten. Now part 2 of that gift in February and it will be the best year of my life. Off to my honeymoon to relax til February (we conveniently come back the day before the game!)

Ice in his veins baby, GOAT! GO PATS!

Congratulations! Of course if the patriots lost I would probably be saying WHO F****** CARES! Jk Jk. Best wishes to both of you!

Just got married yesterday. This may have been the greatest wedding gift I could have gotten. Now part 2 of that gift in February and it will be the best year of my life. Off to my honeymoon to relax til February (we conveniently come back the day before the game!)

"I now pronounce you, Pats fan and Pats fan's football widow I mean wife"

Congrats man, great gift indeed

Not sure if I should say sorry or congratulations.

Is this the time to talk about how we let Lewis go and kept Burkhead for a fraction of the money ?

No. But that doesn't make it less true..;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back