PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Super Bowl Thread- On to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you guys that Andy would ignore the defense and screw up his timeouts.

ChiefsPlanet

Post 7 wishes we all die of aids. Speechless.

Chiefsplanet is much more free wheeling than Patsfans.com. Dying of aids, drinking antifreeze, killing oneself, etc... comes up freqently. It's rough and tumble, which is a good part of what makes the place fun.

Glad the run to the superbowl is over. So sick of hearing about how the Pats were 2-3 on the road in afc championships, like that’s a bad thing. 3-3 B itches.

Tired of hearing about how the KC defense only allowed an average of 17.8 points at home all season. 37 tonight KC.

Brady is old, Gronk is washed up, blah, blah blah. Now it’s just time for the Super Bowl. One game vs the Rams. Two immortal figures Brady and BB ready to add onto their legacy.

Brady is going to try for 6 again. If he gets it, he will tie Pittsburgh by himself for Victories.
That’s some crazy stuff.

Any quotes you'd like to share?
Huh, I wouldn't spend a nano second going over there. I'm betting they have their own negative nancy's. F*ck em let them implode. Lmfao.

I'm sure this has been asked earlier in the thread, but I didn't read it. Why the **** didn't Reid call a timeout in OT when the Patriots were on the 2 yard line? Just seems like typical Andy Reid to me.

Chiefsplanet is much more free wheeling than Patsfans.com. Dying of aids, drinking antifreeze, killing oneself, etc... comes up freqently. It's rough and tumble, which is a good part of what makes the place fun.
This is the best sports forum around, I honestly believe that. Thank you Ian.

Anyone know what's wrong with Gurley, by the way? I haven't watched the Rams much but he's definitely hurt.

Im not sure what the injury is but he missed the last 2 regular season games and anderson has got the majority of carries in the 2 playoff games. Today especially anderson got the vast majority and Gurley had 2 big drops- one leading to an int. He at least looked effective against dallas, maybe aggravated something?

Never signed up. Got it closed off to lurkers in their moment of pain.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
After this team lost to Miami and Pittsburgh , I really didn't think they would make it this far. This is truly their Cinderella season as they just didn't have the offensive players in the beginning and the defense wasn't playing well. In spite of all that they are in this great position. This is actually the sweetest season for me as every other time they made the SB except 01 I thought they would make it to the SB . This year I honestly didn't feel they would and so this victory is that much more amazing than others.

Oh God. I'm kinda... CONFIDENT about this Super Bowl?! That scares the **** outta me.

For the record, I bet against the Pats vs. Seattle and Atlanta. But, I had the Pats against Philly. So... yeah. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back