PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Super Bowl Thread- On to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats huge imo. Means Gurley is still having issues regardless of what the rams say

Either that they think Anderson is going to play well against us since he has done so in the past...

Either that they think Anderson is going to play well against us since he has done so in the past...

I think anderson is great as a #2 and deserving of carries, but if possibly the best rb in the league is splitting carries with him down the middle something is not right with him.

Is Michel trusted in pass protection? If we get off to another slow start it might be a Burkhead/White game. Obviously Sony pounding away is the best option, even if it is a tad one dimensional with run/pass Sony/white. At some point the versatility of Burkhead will be more valuable if the game is close in 2nd half. I don't want to die on the Michel hill when we know what Rams defensive strength is. With that said, here's hoping we run it straight down their throats and kill em with play action. LFG

Is Michel trusted in pass protection? If we get off to another slow start it might be a Burkhead/White game. Obviously Sony pounding away is the best option, even if it is a tad one dimensional with run/pass Sony/white. At some point the versatility of Burkhead will be more valuable if the game is close in 2nd half. I don't want to die on the Michel hill when we know what Rams defensive strength is. With that said, here's hoping we run it straight down their throats and kill em with play action. LFG

Really hope were not playing from behind again. In each of the last 4 Super Bowls we have trailed by 9 or more at some point. The first 4 under bb, never once trailed by that many. Odd trend

Really hope were not playing from behind again. In each of the last 4 Super Bowls we have trailed by 9 or more at some point. The first 4 under bb, never once trailed by that many. Odd trend

Agreed. Trailed 9-0 against the Giants. 24-14 to Seattle. 28-3 to Atlanta. Trailed by ten against Philly last year. It's really mind boggling that they keep digging themselves into a hole.

Eventually we’re going to have to play a complete game for 60 minutes in the super bowl

That Gurly article is pure speculation there is nothing to base the writers statement on.

The secret to success for this team in these playoffs has been playing from ahead. I believe this continues. They will take the ball if they win the toss.

The secret to success for this team in these playoffs has been playing from ahead. I believe this continues. They will take the ball if they win the toss.

I agree with this. Make Goff play from behind. Make him feel pressure. In the last three SB's, I never felt as though the Patriots were playing at their pace. They were playing catchup.

Any cheating rant from Marshall Faulk and Warner?

God is a Pats fan. The Bible proves it...

"I saw it attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering its two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against it; the goat knocked it to the ground and trampled on it, and none could rescue the ram from its power." - Daniel 8:7 (New International Version)

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back