PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Super Bowl Thread- On to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Pats win a 6th SB today, Jonathan Kraft can come over to my house and pick his nose over my dinner, while his dad downs a bottle of tequila through my wife’s asscrack.

We appreciate your sacrifice for the cause.

We appreciate your sacrifice for the cause.
More than happy to serve the fan base. Not sure how the wife will feel, but we can distract her with some cuddly animal vids, scented candles, and talk of a new recipe for cheesecake. If things get really bad, we can break out a cheap bottle of Chardonnay.

OK, I surrender. The world has truly turned upside down and this area has turned into the land where the grass eats the cows. First, I open the SB section of this morning's on-line paper and I'm greeted
by a truly good and highly-complimentary piece on Belichick type players by none other than Trollin' Volin. Then, on the next page Christopher Gasbag has a column that takes a huge, steaming dump on the heads of all Patriot Haters and provides ample evidence that their claims and beliefs are idiotic. Holy s###...

I woke up an hour and a half before my alarm this morning...holy crap I'm excited. Heading off to work soon which will help pass the time. I'll be home with about 4 hours to go till kickoff which will be consumed with lots of Madden and Spiderman till the guests arrives. How's everybody else passing the time?

The Patriots win today as long as three things happen.

1. There are no injuries to Brady or the OL. That starting 5 has been amazing. Whenever one has been missing the drop off has been devastating.

2. The defense stops the run.

3. The obvious no turnovers.

This makes Sony when more important than he already kind of was to this game, perhaps early AND late (assuming a lead).

I think he will get 30 carries.

Maybe referring to Gronk :D

I remember how that felt as a young boy who rooted for them, primarily because I loved Scottie Pippen. It was so bittersweet watching those final seconds tick knowing that team would be blown up and Phil would walk away.

I can't say this feels the same to me, even with Gronk's likely retirement. I do know the team will look very different, there will still be Brady/BB, Scar, and many other top pieces on and off the field. This organization will continue to contend.

I woke up an hour and a half before my alarm this morning...holy crap I'm excited. Heading off to work soon which will help pass the time. I'll be home with about 4 hours to go till kickoff which will be consumed with lots of Madden and Spiderman till the guests arrives. How's everybody else passing the time?
I got up about 4:30 am. Read the paper, watched the news. Heading out shortly for my 7 mile walk then a late breakfast. Patriots Game Day on Ch. 4 11:00-1:00, Celtics at 2:00 vs OKC, then shower and start drinking long-necks.

I got up about 4:30 am. Read the paper, watched the news. Heading out shortly for my 7 mile walk then a late breakfast. Patriots Game Day on Ch. 4 11:00-1:00, Celtics at 2:00 vs OKC, then shower and start drinking long-necks.
How long does it take you to do a 7 mile walk? Just curious. You do this every day?

I remember how that felt as a young boy who rooted for them, primarily because I loved Scottie Pippen. It was so bittersweet watching those final seconds tick knowing that team would be blown up and Phil would walk away.

I can't say this feels the same to me, even with Gronk's likely retirement. I do know the team will look very different, there will still be Brady/BB, Scar, and many other top pieces on and off the field. This organization will continue to contend.
It shouldn't . Bill, Tom and Bob aren't going anywhere. Plenty of cap room. 6 picks in the first 100.

This train is still rolling and will continue to roll

Just making a joke..... My opinion is that given the magnitude of the game, Belichick thinks the team being loose and relaxed is more beneficial at this point than added reps and info.
Which is the complete opposite approach to SB42.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST