PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Super Bowl Thread- On to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grande Romo indeed . transcended the art of game calling . because he's like still playing it . like he never really could - through goat coaches and goat qb

Romo’s a goofball sometimes but definitively one of my favorites. His x’s and o’s and playcalling tonight were fantastic. Very impressed.

Romo is an incredibe announcer. He should make a lot of money at CBS. They cannot let him go unless a team offers him a great opportunity as an offensive coordinator or something.

I'm sure this has been asked earlier in the thread, but I didn't read it. Why the **** didn't Reid call a timeout in OT when the Patriots were on the 2 yard line? Just seems like typical Andy Reid to me.
Maybe so but a TO also gives the Patriots time for extra planning. With that said, 10 timeouts wasn't at all likely to change that result. The Patriots were in a zone and KC's D just isn't who you'd want for a must stop goal line situation.

If we win against the Rams, Brady will have started his career with a SB win against the Rams and, if he retires, will have ended his career with a win against the Rams! Let's go Pats!!
He still need to play the Panthers and falcons a second time in sb

Romo’s a goofball sometimes but definitively one of my favorites. His x’s and o’s and playcalling tonight were fantastic. Very impressed.
The goofball aspect only adds to the fun for me. Quite frankly he’s the best NFL color guy of my lifetime. I want him doing all Pats games.

Fortunately because the Pats win, we get him a lot. We’ve come a long way from the Beesley Reese days.

He really need to get some consideration for the HOF. I know he doesn't have the longevity stats but he has been so good in so many big game. You play to win SBs. There are not a lot of WRs I take over Edelman in the playoffs if I need a first down.

Wouldn't Terrel Davis be s comparison?

Tip for JC Jackson. Get some dark colored gloves instead of bright white or fire engine red. I don't mind the grabbing, just don't get caught.;)

JC got roasted today by the forum. I thought he did pretty well for a rookie. That PI down the sideline was a complete garbage call. Had some other penalties but was playing aggressive which is better than playing like a wimp.

All in all as a group they held both Kelce and Hill to 69 yards combined. Watkins with 114 yards, with one of the pick plays and that long gainer over Gilmore that he had to cover 13 seconds on. Anytime your holding Mahomes under 300 its a good game.

JC got roasted today by the forum. I thought he did pretty well for a rookie. That PI down the sideline was a complete garbage call. Had some other penalties but was playing aggressive which is better than playing like a wimp.

All in all as a group they held both Kelce and Hill to 69 yards combined. Watkins with 114 yards, with one of the pick plays and that long gainer over Gilmore that he had to cover 13 seconds on. Anytime your holding Mahomes under 300 its a good game.

I thought Jackson played well. The call on him with PI was questionable and he did well hanging with Kelce. Their gameplan was to shutdown him and Hill, and they did a great job. That's why Watson had big plays. And oh yea, that little pick play that was never called was atrocious.

Now Mr. “Don’t whine about the refs on this show” Felger is claiming refs helped the Pats win and he won’t wear the ballgag.

What a 2 faced napkin wearing b*tch.

I'm sure this has been asked earlier in the thread, but I didn't read it. Why the **** didn't Reid call a timeout in OT when the Patriots were on the 2 yard line? Just seems like typical Andy Reid to me.

Andy Reid saw Belichick's ingenious decision to not call a timeout in Super Bowl 49 and he thought he would give that a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe