PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Super Bowl Thread- On to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah but I feel like this is the last hurrah for both of them together. I’ve felt this way for a while. Win or lose, I think this is the last time we see BB and Brady as a HC/QB combo. I expect this comment to take a lot of heat. It’s more of a hunch

Yeah I don’t think so. BB just this week said something that sure sounded like he wasn’t going anywhere. TB as well.

Agreed. the D cutting the knees out from the best O in the league, in their own stadium, was HUGE!
I'd also give major kudos to the OL too. Brady can't be Brady when the OL doesn't get it done. And James White is Mr January again, Rex with some clutch runs, Sony great first half. and some super clutch catches by Gronk, Jules, Hogan.

But Brady? Damn, he may not have quite the same physical tools but that's the rarest of ice water in his veins. I'm twisting and contorting from my warm comfortable couch with each play. Brady looks like he could be sitting in front of a quiet fire with a pipe in one hand and a Hawthorne tome in the other. The cool poise and execution in insanely hectic moments was otherworldly.

Kudos . nicely written . esp. considering the moment..

What you have is the desperation to annoit him as a foil to TB. I like Mahomes. Give him TBs current offensive core...would be what he is? I’m not sure.

I think Mahomes is awesome......he got screwed because their defense is worse than any the pats have had since 2002

Oh yea....DA BURKMEISTER!!!!!! Show love y'all.

Should’ve got that 4th & Inches though.

Nah but I feel like this is the last hurrah for both of them together. I’ve felt this way for a while. Win or lose, I think this is the last time we see BB and Brady as a HC/QB combo. I expect this comment to take a lot of heat. It’s more of a hunch

It doesn't make any sense, at all, for either of them to walk away after this season. Are they both capable of making bizarre decisions? Sure. Is it at all likely? Well, if BB were going to be gone, why were both Flores and McDaniels out taking HC interviews? And, if Brady is going to be gone, he'll be undercutting his one TB12 brand.

So expect them both back next year. It's far and away the likeliest scenario.

Super-Bowl-LIII-logo.png

It doesn't make any sense, at all, for either of them to walk away after this season. Are they both capable of making bizarre decisions? Sure. Is it at all likely? Well, if BB were going to be gone, why were both Flores and McDaniels out taking HC interviews? And, if Brady is going to be gone, he'll be undercutting his one TB12 brand.

So expect them both back next year. It's far and away the likeliest scenario.
Agreed, I don't see Brady just walking away leaving the franchise without a legit QB after trading away Jimmy, jmo.

He has IT with a dude like Hill. Remove Hill from the equation. Can he do what Brady did time after time with 3rd and 10?

I’m not sold.

Its the boys 1st year. If you're not sold on this QB i don't know what your standards are for a first year QB. And its not like his D helped him like TB in his starts..

Time has a way of shaping things but this was a hell of a season for Mahomes . and the kid certainly makes this league a better place..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back