PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre-Game Thread- Bears @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this was going to be a boring Monday Night game it sure has a lot of intrigue.:cool:
Barbara Dunkelman Rt Podcast GIF by Rooster Teeth

Does he hit Tyquan in stride or does Tyquan he have to wait for the football it remains to be seen. :cool:

In college, Jones had no problem hitting receivers in stride. If Thornton's speed is as advertised, the Jones to Thornton connection could be the next great QB/WR combo in the NFL.

In college, Jones had no problem hitting receivers in stride. If Thornton's speed is as advertised, the Jones to Thornton connection could be the next great QB/WR combo in the NFL.

Ok pump the brakes on the next great combo stuff let them connect on a couple first I have my doubts.

Ok pump the brakes on the next great combo stuff let them connect on a couple first I have my doubts.

Just giving back to you the same things you are dishing out.

College matters.

Ask Baker Mayfield,Josh Rosen and Sam Darnold.

I was just giving him crap back, but hitting an open receiver in stride down the field is no different in the NFL than college. Players like Mayfield, Rosen, and Darnold didn't fail in the NFL because they could hit open receivers in college, but not in the NFL.

I was just giving him crap back, but hitting an open receiver in stride down the field is no different in the NFL than college. Players like Mayfield, Rosen, and Darnold didn't fail in the NFL because they could hit open receivers in college, but not in the NFL.
Rob you have all the answers why do I think Mac won't be the HOFer you're making him out to be?
bd wong what GIF by Gotham

Rob you have all the answers why do I think Mac won't be the HOFer you're making him out to be?
bd wong what GIF by Gotham

There is about a Grand Canyon size hole between your position on Mac Jones and him being a HOFer. Hell, there is a Grand Canyon size Hole between your position on him and that he will be a good QB. That is why I am throwing it back at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back