PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Pats @ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Nice to get our 1st win of the season, it wasn't pretty, but I'll take it. Injuries are becoming a concern, so we'll have to monitor them this week. Hoping Amendola, Hightower and Slater will be able to return as well.

Great game by Brady....I thought that Wise and Gronk were very good as well.

Let's discuss!!!!

I thought brady didn't have it anymore? Lol. Very good win against a team we should beat and did! The defense has been bend but don't break thus far. Very concerned with these injuries.

Thanks Ashley

Nice to get our 1st win of the season, it wasn't pretty, but I'll take it. Injuries are becoming a concern, so we'll have to monitor them this week. Hoping Amendola, Hightower and Slater will be able to return as well.

Let's discuss!!!!

Brady was incredible.
Defense pretty good. Wise looks like another draft steal.
Hopefully everyone is ok health wise.

One big factor for the rest of the season: Dorsett looks like he can play. Way too hot of a take but he looked somewhat like Branch the way he moved.

Best thing is to wait for smoke to clear and wait until we get all the facts before panicking or overreacting!!!

Let's discuss!!!!

Good win. I would also like to note, Saints cheerleaders look like the older waitresses at the local Longhorn steakhouse.

I felt the same, didn't say anything cuz I didn't want to look like, you know...
th
th

Actually, they may be the same cheerleaders from that Eugene Profit punt-block game back in '86...

Brady was incredible.
Defense pretty good. Wise looks like another draft steal.
Hopefully everyone is ok health wise.

One big factor for the rest of the season: Dorsett looks like he can play. Way too hot of a take but he looked somewhat like Branch the way he moved.
The Branch comparison is a stretch but agree otherwise

Only wondering if @ViperGTS will step off the ledge for at least this week and not spread doom and gloom about Brady's ducks and how the team chemistry is ****ed up because we let players go.

In terms of the game I can only say that this was the classic September win for this organization. Not pretty but good enough to dominate away from home. Thats all that i need to see right now until the team hits the stride in October.

Last edited:
What was that ****head term for athletically declining, but not really showing it athletically? That toss to gronk...flat footed and sideways?

The infirmary ward wr corp is a tad unsettling though. Then a ****ing jet sweep with the 1 healthy wideout when a god damn knee would suffice? Earth to Josh, come in Josh.

Injuries are really starting to pile up. None of those from today sound season ending, but groin injuries (Gronk and Rowe) can tend to linger.

Wise, Flowers had very good games. Brady was back to himself, looked stupidly good again. Worried about the Defence still as Gilmore seems to go missing and Butler Didn't look like his normal self. Injuries are worrying me, time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft