PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Pats @ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see Brady and Gronk are themselves again. I wasn't horribly worried after week 1, but with Brady being 40 you just never know when the dropoff can occur. He's certainly still quarterbacking at a grand level.

2 most encouraging things afterwards to me was Dorsett and Wise. Chances are we will need them in order to withstand the losses at WR and DE. Both had good games - actually Wise had a great game.

White continues to impress - his new deal is a steal for us IMO for what he brings to the table.

A little bit disappointed in the ground game, though it was effective enough overall. Thought we could really run on this defense. Hopefully it gets better as the year winds on.

Defense was fine considering no HIghtower. It wasnt pretty at all but if we're facing an exploitable defense this kind of performance is plenty. Gave up the yards but made key stops.

Not a good special teams outing. Saints had some good starting field positions. I think there was a 28 yard punt in there too along with a 5 yard penalty. Another missed XP.

He was a starter on defense, was he not?

Apparently BB has a beef with the technology again LOL!

Bill Belichick brings the Patriots' physical style of play to the post-game podium. That microphone is questionable to return

Last edited:
Fine loser boy.

They didn't look like an 8-8 team on offense today at least. Brady wasn't the thowing bad passes. It's a week to week thing but they were still suspect defensively.

I'm not going to pretend they were world beaters today but they held Drew Brees to 20 points in their building. Let's not forget Brees is an elite quarterback and still top 5.

I'm not going to pretend they were world beaters today but they held Drew Brees to 20 points in their building. Let's not forget Brees is an elite quarterback and still top 5.

Yup. Without their top 2 receivers from lost season. Cooks and Snead. In a vertical offense. So yeah. Chung was also exposed big time today. Not enough press man. Too may completions to receivers with 15 yard cushions.

And stupid NFL teams. Anytime Chung was on Kumara one on one in man ball needs to go his way. It didn't, thus the Saints only put up 20.

Fine loser boy.

They didn't look like an 8-8 team on offense today at least. Brady wasn't the thowing bad passes. It's a week to week thing but they were still suspect defensively.
Oh man you really got him with that Loser Boy burn. How will he ever recover??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down