PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Pats @ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for Allen to catch his first pass.
Bennett averaged 27 yards a game as our lead TE, and that was obviously with Gronk out the majority of the year.

Anyone who expected anything more than 30-35 catches from Allen was fooling themselves. He's here to block and to be an occasional RZ target.

I didn't make the comment here on the forum, but I said something aloud (out loud?) at my house yesterday, and now feel like such an *******. I just thought she looked a little worn down for a cheerleader, that's all. Thanks for sharing the story.

I remember watching the segment they did on her. I didn't remember which team she cheered for but I figured that was her when I saw the shot of her on the broadcast.

I remember watching the segment they did on her. I didn't remember which team she cheered for but I figured that was her when I saw the shot of her on the broadcast.
Man, I feel bad that I said anything, even if no one but my wife heard me. I didn't know anything about it prior to reading your post. I'm not normally one of those people who makes fun of others, but she just didn't seem to fit in with the other cheerleaders. Jeez. I'm about the hop in the car and drive to church. I feel like such a tool.

Man, I feel bad that I said anything, even if no one but my wife heard me. I didn't know anything about it prior to reading your post. I'm not normally one of those people who makes fun of others, but she just didn't seem to fit in with the other cheerleaders. Jeez. I'm about the hop in the car and drive to church. I feel like such a tool.

I don't think you should beat yourself up. The way she was pouting and coming-on to the camera were downright creepy. I said "My goodness, that lady has a problem." I'm sorry for her to find out what it is.

I don't think you should beat yourself up. The way she was pouting and coming-on to the camera were downright creepy. I said "My goodness, that lady has a problem." I'm sorry for her to find out what it is.
She's having fun out there, that's what counts.

And seriously? It's a huge step forward against age discrimination. Bravo!

My friends and I were like "Why are they showing this cheerleader when there are other, hotter ones?" Cool story. But yeah, she was a little creepy. I don't feel bad for what we said at the time. There's no way we could have known.

Okay, I'm hoping we can clinch 13-14 wins this season AND beat Denver during the regular season because facing them at mile high sucks and itd really suck if they somehow pull 12-13 wins and we face them in the AFCCG at their house.
More specifically, for some reason we suck at Mile High. Our coaching staff suffers from multiple brain farts down the stretch in playoff games there.

The Texans actually went 4 and 5 wide at various points during that Bengals game. It seemed like they were willing to have Watson run Patriots like quick passing plays using crossing routes to create separation, as well as well as some isolation hitch routes Hopkins.

Watson's arm strength seemed suspect. I wonder if the Patriots will be able to use a cover 1 robber type of look. Have one deep safety, man to man coverage, with a middle zone / QB spy. I guess it depends on if they feel they can stop Hopkins 1v1.

That said, they also probably want to mix it up with disguised coverages, and fake blitz cues.

Just keep a spy on him. Make him look like a rookie. I am still waiting for our defense to create some turnovers.

The Texans actually went 4 and 5 wide at various points during that Bengals game. It seemed like they were willing to have Watson run Patriots like quick passing plays using crossing routes to create separation, as well as well as some isolation hitch routes Hopkins.

Watson's arm strength seemed suspect. I wonder if the Patriots will be able to use a cover 1 robber type of look. Have one deep safety, man to man coverage, with a middle zone / QB spy. I guess it depends on if they feel they can stop Hopkins 1v1.

That said, they also probably want to mix it up with disguised coverages, and fake blitz cues.

At the same time he is a rookie, so they can't overload him with a ****load of plays, never mind gadgets and wrinkles so that will work against them. I expect us to defend primarily against the read option by containing, so I don't foresee much time spent on spying.

Hopkins is something else- probably the best part of the Bengals/Texan game was the epic battle between Hopkins and Jones. I expect us to bracket him, especially because Watson keeps going to Hopkins. Half the yards he threw for in the last game went to Hopkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes