PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our WRs rushed for 89 yards. Our RBs rushed for 35. Just NE things.

RUSHING
Player CAR YDS TD AVG
Cordarrelle Patterson 11 61 1 5.5
James White 12 31 2 2.6
Julian Edelman 2 28 0 14
Kenjon Barner 1 4 0 4

Best game of the year by the defense so far. Outside of that dumb Cover-0 call on third down earlier in the game, which was the fault of the play caller and not the personnel, they played the way I’ve been wanting them to play all season. Rodgers was rarely comfortable in the pocket and Flowers and Clayborn were beasts.

Trey Flowers is exactly the guy you build your defense around. He's been money all season, another great game tonight. Pats wouldn't pay Chandler Jones because he wasn't a complete player. While he's not Seymour, Flowers deserves the big money deal. Resign him please Bill.

Defense held Rodgers under 260 yards and TB12 got 294 yards somehow even though at time he looked, dare I say, a little shaky. Defense won this game.

It’s just sad to see the team struggling this much BB and McD off with their heads and whatnot and GOD I CANT WAIT TIL WE TAKE OUT THE CHEFS AND RAMS TO WIN IT ALL #6 LETS GOOOOOOOO

Good win, strong start weak middle strong finish lots to improve on lots to build on

Great Win! 7-2 with a 2 Game Lead on Phins and Head2Head Win.
Celebrate for tonite, Then.....
We're On To Tenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back