PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to grind out this win. We made the plays when we needed to. I’m hoping we get healthier going into the playoffs. The Bye will be a welcome one. Just need another good week.

defense held up against a good QB, and the offense continues rolling despite missing gronk and michele.

Good stuff all around.

45432095_10156867477572372_7988767482707968000_n.jpg

People took it too far but he had a case of happy feet in the third quarter. It should have been pointed out. But he still threw for 294 even with as short handed as the offense was. Beat the Tits next week and get the hell into the bye.
Agreed, he was by no means perfect. There are valid criticisms to be made, but they're minor and dumb **** that was being thrown around was... not that

Last edited:
defense played really well most of the game, no complaints. If they continue that kind of play , we will be tough to beat .

Nice win! Now let’s get Bruce Irvin! :D

Defense. Thank you, that was an encouraging performance. Good coverage out there, most catches were decently contested.

GB offense isn't as great as it has been in the past but still Aaron Rodgers. You gotta respect their performance tonight.

Offense was good but inconsistent. They had a stretch where they couldn't get anything going. At other times they looked very good, particularly the fourth quarter which was excellent all around.

A solid team victory.

Brady outplays Rodgers. A bunch of posters complain while this is happening because he struggled to move the chains without white, Michel and Gronk. Even by GDT it was an extra helping of stupid

Someone said “Ballgame” after the Packers completed a 15 yard pass in the third quarter.

Offense showed a lot of question marks today. The Edelman-Brady connection seems to be cut. But in spite of the troubles, they pulled out the win so great job on that. Great job by the defense!
I don’t think the connection is cut, I think Edelman is still rounding into form plus he’s got a gimpy ankle this week.

Is Gilmore the best CB in the NFL?

I gotta say the defense really played well, sure Green Bay had some plays and scored some points but dam they got Devante Adams, Jimmy Graham and the rookie whatever his name is....Rodgers is going to get some plays.

Gilmore was great, I loved Collinsworth talking up Flowers, Flowers is underrated and often not mentioned in the shuffle with Miller, Mack and others but the kid can play....

Like others have said they are getting better at the right time, best game all year.

Gronk - I feel bad for the guy, plays with abandon and has paid the price, Im guessing this is his last year...too bad really.

Gilly- Thrown at 4 times 2 rec. 15 yards. Top 5 CB right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes