PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread..... Chargers @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense held their own today. ST stood out, nice run back by Lewis and Safety Pats got on Benjamin was well designed/executed. Good win, 6-2 going into Bye and have road games coming up but it's not like anyone is running away.

Howe just said Hogan tried to put shirt on in locker room and in a ton of pain

So what's the deal with Mitchell? Is he already done for the year? Losing hogan means you need to go out there and add a wr unless they think Dorsett can do the job. Has he even gotten some snaps?
Yes, he's played in 7 games and gotten 4 catches.

STs, D came up big. Rivers, 212 yards. 157 yards rushing, half on one bad play. Harris with a couple of stud plays.

NE had the ball almost 37 minutes.

Two weeks to heal and cure the red zone dilemma. Two days to deal.

Is there any possibility that Hogan's injury could be a dislocated shoulder? That at least wouldn't be the worst result.

Scrappy win I’ll take it. White was great out of the backfield as usual.

Yes, White might really be one of the best pass catchers in the league.
Swiss bank the ball is sent to him..

If Hogan has a fractured clavicle he's done and an inconsistent offense struggling without Edelman might not recover. Hoping for rotator or ac separation, but looked bad. Hate that NFL is all about serious injury.

Arm in a sling...top 2 WRs on this team could be done for year...trade time.

Now question...DH injury worse..or Hogan's given Jules is already out?

Is there any possibility that Hogan's injury could be a dislocated shoulder? That at least wouldn't be the worst result.
Very possible.

thank god the defense figured something out

the Pats are averaging 21.75 pts/game in their last 4 on offense, which would be good for 16th scoring offense in the league

that has got to improve

Last edited:
It did have the classic look of a separated shoulder the way he was holding it as he walked off the field. But we'll see.

Pats will need to make a move if Hogan is badly hurt, i doubt the Steelers trade Bryant to the Pats.

Who could you get for a cheap price? Bolden? Moncrief from Indy?

Shoulder injuries are very painful - remember Jimmy G last year. Clavicles usually break falling with outstretched arm.

I'd like to go with a bad banged up bruise and with time off be ready in two weeks.

I feel like he would have went right to the locker room as you usually can't move your arm like he was on the sidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes