PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFW's The Way We Hear It - More on Peppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, "Losing a key offensive coordinator, special teams coach, secondary coach, and best friend VP of player personnel--AGAIN--without missing a beat" :confused: but we didn't lose them last year. We just lost them THIS year. Their loss this year has NOTHING to do with last season's performance.

The point was that we always keep pushing on--and yes, I am well aware that is happened weeks after the season, but that wasn't the point.

If you wanna get that technical, I am more than sure that there were hints that last season was for some of those (Seely, Capers, McDaniels at least) the last go around. But the point was that aside from all of the bullsh!t, we didn't miss a beat. Not enough people give enough credit to all of the obstacles that the team overcame, if you don't remember, go back to the threads of 6-10, at best.

And the point of the word 'again' was in reference to the losses of Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel, and Eric Mangini, etc

Last edited:
The point was that we always keep pushing on--and yes, I am well aware that is happened weeks after the season, but that wasn't the point.

If you wanna get that technical, I am more than sure that there were hints that last season was for some of those (Seely, Capers, McDaniels at least) the last go around. But the point was that aside from all of the bullsh!t, we didn't miss a beat. Not enough people give enough credit to all of the obstacles that the team overcame, if you don't remember, go back to the threads of 6-10, at best.

And the point of the word 'again' was in reference to the losses of Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel, and Eric Mangini, etc

Look at the context of your post and what you wrote. Only you can tell what you meant.
When you're completely and utterly WRONG, it's best to admit it.
Otherwise in trying to spin us, you flush any shreds of credibility down the tubes.

Last edited:
Look at the context of your post and what you wrote. Only you can tell what you meant.
When you're completely and utterly WRONG, it's best to admit it.
Otherwise in trying to spin us, you flush any shreds of credibility down the tubes.

You are right, I am more than wrong, and I humbly admit to it.

My reference of them overcoming everything last yr in regards to losing more personnel was wrong, therefore blowing the whole credibility out of my whole, entire statement.

And I wasn't trying to 'spin' anyone, I was saying that I am sure that BB had to deal with that factor also, as I am sure he realized during the season that he was losing some personnel at the end of the season. I apologize, as I am sure many of you were confused with my statement.

Last edited:
One of the most idiotic things I've seen here, and that includes quite a few gems.

Thank you, I appreciate that. If he would've explained himself, or come back with something as to why he said that, I would've listened and understood.

Instead, he spouted out a rude remark and stomped away, like a little kid (?)

For the record--last yr was great for a lot of us, we were in the running the whole, entire season. That's all you can ask for

why does this happen in our threads?

is it normal? damn

chill guys

if u need to debate join a debate team or something

You are right, I am more than wrong, and I humbly admit to it.

My reference of them overcoming everything last yr in regards to losing more personnel was wrong, therefore blowing the whole credibility out of my whole, entire statement.

And I wasn't trying to 'spin' anyone, I was saying that I am sure that BB had to deal with that factor also, as I am sure he realized during the season that he was losing some personnel at the end of the season. I apologize, as I am sure many of you were confused with my statement.

I was way too hash in a pathetic attempt to have humor at your expense. Ignore me.

Sarcasm aside, I agreed with the gist of your post.

is it normal? damn

chill guys

I show everyone the upmost respect, and realize that we're all on the same team--so to speak

As do many here, there are still always going to be some who would rather be rude and disrespectful, instead of trying to get their point across. That's just life.

Most everyone here is cool, it's just a fan messageboard meant to be informative and fun. There will always be some a##holes everywhere.

I was way too hash in a pathetic attempt to have humor at your expense. Ignore me.

Sarcasm aside, I agreed with the gist of your post.

No, it's cool man. You are totally right, I didn't explain myself enough, and in turn, typed down something that was ultimately wrong. I am the only one who can understand what I mean, I just thought that the point was getting across better.

You cannot have people respect your views and posts by putting down the wrong info, but yeah you may have been a bit nit-picky;)

It's cool, I'm a big boy. I appreciate your comment also, thank you.

is it normal? damn

chill guys

Slow time in the offseason.

Thank you, I appreciate that. If he would've explained himself, or come back with something as to why he said that, I would've listened and understood.

Instead, he spouted out a rude remark and stomped away, like a little kid (?)

For the record--last yr was great for a lot of us, we were in the running the whole, entire season. That's all you can ask for
I know, and I was going to go back and delete my comment, but got sidetracked when the mail came and then NFL Live on TV. But you have to admit that "YOU'RE AN IDIOT - NOTHING PERSONAL" is a startling statement to make.

edit: oops, i may have written this to the wrong guy, but my Mel Kiper 2009 Draft Report was in the mail and i don't want to take the time to go back and check to see who wrote what.

Things I could ask for: Sage Rosenfells not single-handedly giving a game to the Colts. The VIkings not giving up running the ball in the fourth quarter after doing so successfully all game against the colts, BB not running down the sidelines calling time out as cassel successfully got he first and goal, jabar catching the damn ball. we shoulda been in the playoffs

Last edited:
I know, and I was going to go back and delete my comment, but got sidetracked when the mail came and then NFL Live on TV. But you have to admit that "YOU'RE AN IDIOT - NOTHING PERSONAL" is a startling statement to make.

edit: oops, i may have written this to the wrong guy, but my Mel Kiper 2009 Draft Report was in the mail and i don't want to take the time to go back and check to see who wrote what.

Things I could ask for: Sage Rosenfells not single-handedly giving a game to the Colts. The VIkings not giving up running the ball in the fourth quarter after doing so successfully all game against the colts, BB not running down the sidelines calling time out as cassel successfully got he first and goal, jabar catching the damn ball. we shoulda been in the playoffs

I agree!! We were 11-5 in some season that record gets you a bye week in the playoffs!! But, we will get our 4th title in superbowl 44!!:D

I would rather bundle the 32 and one of the 2nds to move up and grab Tyson Jackson in the 10 to 13 range.

I think you sent it to the right person. I responded to a post that said that we had started an inevitable downslide, etc due to Brady being gone. My argument was that was BS, and we should be proud of our season, no matter what. I also listed many points about what we overcame, etc. The guy then came back with, "you're an idiot--nothing personal," which I thought was pretty rude and harsh--especially considering the fact that he was complaining about our downslide from last yr. I simply stated what we overcame, and that it was one of BB's best. I did tell him that he should be ashamed of himself.

Instead of staying and stating his case as to why he said that, he promptly stomped off with nothing more than "you're an idiot." IMO, we should respect each others comments to a certain degree, because it's a forum and we're not always gonna agree with each other. I treat others how I want to be treated, and if you give respect most of the time you'll get it.

But yeah, "You're an idiot--nothing personal" not only doesn't even make sense, and is a major contradiction, but it's also uncalled for. I was simply thanking you for agreeing, or what I interpreted to be agreeing.

Apologies to all for getting off topic

I agree!! We were 11-5 in some season that record gets you a bye week in the playoffs!! But, we will get our 4th title in superbowl 44!!:D

I think it built morale, and showed what can really be done with the prospect of 'teamwork.' Not that we haven't shown it before in yrs past, but I thought that last yr, the guys really pulled together under the circumstances.

If anything, going 11-5 and not getting in proved to others that we're not a one man team, and hopefully continued to keep the fire lit. But like you said, last yr was last yr--now it's on to another promising, competitive season. And that's all anyone can really ask for.

I think it built morale, and showed what can really be done with the prospect of 'teamwork.' Not that we haven't shown it before in yrs past, but I thought that last yr, the guys really pulled together under the circumstances.

If anything, going 11-5 and not getting in proved to others that we're not a one man team, and hopefully continued to keep the fire lit. But like you said, last yr was last yr--now it's on to another promising, competitive season. And that's all anyone can really ask for.
This may be completely off topic, but this discussion brought it to the forefront of my mind...

Do your wings ever get tangled in your cape supafly? :lol2:

This may be completely off topic, but this discussion brought it to the forefront of my mind...

Do your wings ever get tangled in your cape supafly? :lol2:

Only when there's a bad call by the refs and I'm throwing something at the TV:D

Other than that I'm a smooth girl-getting, pimp daddy MF, Box;)

Only when there's a bad call by the refs and I'm throwing something at the TV:D

Other than that I'm a smooth girl-getting, pimp daddy MF, Box;)
hat.gif
Must be the pimp hat. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes