PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots must make moves before the NFL Draft because we have done crap. Weaponize? Ha! Here are five solid moves to contemplate.

Duggar has little trade value when Simmons , Adams etc are out there.

You grab the qb when you can get one. you trade down this year and you will need to trade up in a future year for one that may not be as highly thought of as Daniels and Maye.

I think they should sign DJ Humphries, he might not be ready till November, but he is a "Plus" player. From what I read of him great teammate and locker-room guy. I would let Wheatley start while Brissett plays the first 1/2 of the season.

Higgins is my only trade target. Cinci is hesitant to trade him, but they have to view him as a rental as Chase will get close to 30 mill next year. My hope is to trade the Schuster. and a pick swap in the 2nd and our 103 pick, and a mid rd pick next year. Diggs was traded for a mid 2nd next year which equals and early 3rd in value. When you add the 5th and 6th picks the bills gave there is not much of a delta between that and the 103 value wise and is more than made up with the trade down in the 2nd, and say a fourth next year. this also save Mike Brown 10 mill of cap and actual dollars.

Pats never should’ve tagged him at all. They instead should’ve let him test the market to see what his Real value truly is, and I betcha it would’ve been a dam sight less than what he signed-for here.
Rookie mistake by Wolf.

Pats never should’ve tagged him at all. They instead should’ve let him test the market to see what his Real value truly is, and I betcha it would’ve been a dam sight less than what he signed-for here.
I fully expected him to get 12-14 on the market. Yeah, we may have overpaid him by 10 percent of so. Maybe I like him more than you.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back