PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFW's The Way We Hear It - More on Peppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I show everyone the upmost respect, and realize that we're all on the same team--so to speak

As do many here, there are still always going to be some who would rather be rude and disrespectful, instead of trying to get their point across. That's just life.

Most everyone here is cool, it's just a fan messageboard meant to be informative and fun. There will always be some a##holes everywhere.

classy.

weren't you the one crying about name calling?

************ - are you really still going on about that one line?
take a couple midol, plz.

I think that one line was pretty much all it called for, and the resulting 2 dozen posts were probably about 2 dozen more than sufficient, but if you're really going to take that post to your grave you should probably know that you got your panties in a bunch by reading my post pretty much exactly backwards then hopped up on your high horse to give me an attitude about it.
which I found idiotic.

but like I said, that one original line summed it up fine.

could I get you to change the channel back over to football from rikki lake?

edit ps

didn't I say not to take it personal?
jesus....

Last edited:
I thought the thread went back to being cool again, until you had to re-appear with some BS again.

And if you wanted to defend yourself or argue your case then you should have then, you certainly had plenty of chances.

And the whole statement was contradictory anyway, it doesn't make any sense to say 'don't take it personal.'

You need to learn some etiquette and have some respect. And as far as the 2 dozen other posts, you'll have to take that up with those people, good luck.

As for choosing that particular quote to respond to--I don't see anything wrong or un-classy with what I said, but I'm done with you and this subject, it's rude to the other people on this thread. You still wanna go on with it, PM or email me, don't waste any more time or bandwidth.

Last edited:
actually, I was referring to your two dozen embittered posts.

edit: although the attending jibberjabber was also a little superfluous.
and not super in a good way.

Last edited:
I don't think it's coincidental that you waited until the thread was cool, and we were joking around to chime in again:confused:

4 words:

wasting time and bandwidth

yeah, I was just sitting here at my computer all day waiting for the right time to strike.

2 words:
nutty rants.

I would love them to get Peppers, but I don't see it as financially likely because the size of the investment would seem to be prohibitive given the other players they have to re-sign in the coming year or two (Wilfork, Seymour, Mankins, Brady, etc.). It just seems they have enough of their own players to worry about without giving out a big contract to an outsider.

It is interesting how they keep being linked to Peppers, however. Pat Kirwan and Vic Cariucci have been pushing it all offseason, and others have alluded to it.

Jason Cole, in his breakdown of the schedule's best matchups, threw in this:

Granted, that is hardly hard evidence, but it just that sort of thing that keeps the Peppers trade possibility alive. It is probably nothing more than speculation to get people charged up in the offseason, but it still is out there.

Yeah, I think the media will continue in full force until it's done. They'll keep trying to push it as far as it can go

I think it's time to get back OT...with some more fashion chat.

pd-ri-16014-19-lg.jpg

I think it's time to get back OT...with some more fashion chat.

pd-ri-16014-19-lg.jpg

I'm sure I've seen Deion Sanders wearing that exact model before, although I wouldn't put it too far past Randy coming out for his post game conference with that and a walking stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes