PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Some owners wonder whether NFL should get out of investigation business

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
By staying in the investigation business, the crooked owners are able to “control” the situation.
For every Rice or Hunt situation, there are probably 20 more that get paid off or never see the light of public attention.

They either need to step out of the investigation business or step up their efforts and get it right. And we all know the gang that can't shoot straight at 345 Park Ave is incapable of the latter so yep, out it is.

A couple years and 5m too late... Of course this comes out after deflatulate gate has sufficiently passed. Idiots..:confused:

I mean it's pretty obvious they're in the business of investigating themselves so they can ensure the outcome and narrative they want so I'm not sure why they'd want to lose that control.

Article46-snip.jpg

Only way out of this, as I see it, is to somehow get the Goon to create a franchise in Utah and then prosecute him for a litany of organized criminal enterprises attendant to and entwined within said franchise. Upon a guilty verdict we can at last enjoy one of America's favorite pastimes, execution by firing squad.
"Last month, Utah Gov. Gary Herbert signed a bill bringing back the firing squad as a method of execution. The state abandoned firing squads in 2004 but now, it has returned as the backup option — partly because of a shortage of lethal injection drugs, the state's default execution method."

Not sure they want to give up investigating as they control the narrative.. but if they want their credibility back they should 0pt out of this function and contract it to a private security/investigative firm..

Not sure they want to give up investigating as they control the narrative.. but if they want their credibility back they should 0pt out of this function and contract it to a private security/investigative firm..

Think they want their money back.. their cred is gone down river and over the falls , bubye forever

VHWpSz
Typical nfl investigation result

It only took Goodell PI about a year to catch Kareem Hunt.

Barney Fife would have brought him in before then.
I dunno know. Frank Drebin might be a better choice.

The NFL has zero interest in giving up investigative control

The NFL has zero interest in giving up investigative control

Hey, I was thinking. Do you think it’s the same euphemism to say “French fire drill”,
Polock fire truck?? “Chinese math problem”
“NFL investigation”???

Other phrases not considered first shelf

Oil company land survey
Lottery’s commissioning?? Pffff hahaha
Tornado insurance?? Pfff hahaha
Senate confirmation???? Lmao pfff hahaha

Lastly, the all time brain buster!!
A Ted Wells report?? Lolz pffff hahaha

What they need is to get out of the Goodell business. Their problem is that he's an idiot. They need someone with common sense and ideally at least a little bit of wisdom. The other major sports leagues don't have the same problems. Adam Silver of the NBA has put a number of issues to rest quickly and peacefully. Look how quickly Silver did away with the racist Clippers owner. I can't imagine how badly Goodell would have messed that up.

Only way out of this, as I see it, is to somehow get the Goon to create a franchise in Utah and then prosecute him for a litany of organized criminal enterprises attendant to and entwined within said franchise. Upon a guilty verdict we can at last enjoy one of America's favorite pastimes, execution by firing squad.
"Last month, Utah Gov. Gary Herbert signed a bill bringing back the firing squad as a method of execution. The state abandoned firing squads in 2004 but now, it has returned as the backup option — partly because of a shortage of lethal injection drugs, the state's default execution method."
"Let's do it."-Gary Gilmore.....

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back