PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King: Pats should trade for Le’veon Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a) Bell is a little overrated. He isnt the missing piece in pittsburgh, its their defense. And I dont think he is the missing piece anywhere else either b)He doesnt seem to be too invested this yr in keeping ready to play c) Costs too much.

King is wrong on this and was wrong in killing the raiders for the mack trade.

I dont know about that last. Mack is killing it with Chicago.

I dont know about that last. Mack is killing it with Chicago.
maybe i am wrong but i think he isnt going to be the missing piece in chicago to get to the SB either . And by the time tribusky will get a new contract mack may not be the player he is now for keeping him with that contract.Not to mention all the #1 picks they gave up.

maybe i am wrong but i think he isnt going to be the missing piece in chicago to get to the SB either . And by the time tribusky will get a new contract mack may not be the player he is now for keeping him with that contract.Not to mention all the #1 picks they gave up.
Trubisky won’t sniff a SB.

He won’t sogn him cause he knows Pitt will try to Demarco Murray him and run him to the ground. He earned his pay day either pay the gay or let him go stop tagging him every year

giphy.gif

The bottom line is that the Pats current cap space is down to $1.056M.

The minimum salary for Bell with 5 years of experience is $790k. Even in in a fantasy world where Bell would be willing to play for the next 12 games at that rate ($593k cap hit), that would leave the Pats with $463k in cap space - not even enough to sign a rookie ($480k minimum salary) to replace another injured player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News