PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Perhaps The Funniest Tweet of All Time

.... and there it is

DHotlSKXgAEJOFY.jpg:small

Super 70s Sports @Super70sSports

"Ladies and gentlemen, I've looked into the future and you will not believe this ****."

I think that Howard has to take much of the blame for the loudmouth jerk craze that has taken over the media these days.

And one more voice from the 70s...

giphy.gif

Archie bunker/willis/sanford, etc., > than the OP.

OP is still great.

Archie bunker/willis/sanford, etc., > than the OP.

OP is still great.

C'mon......

The guy to Howard's right married the ex-wife of the lawyer who got the guy to Howard's left off from the most infamous murder case since Hitler, then divorced her and became a woman. The guy to Howard's left? Made the most watched highway drive in human history.

No sitcom writer could come up with a crazier script.

I don't get it, if I had a penis like OJ's I'd be too busy plowing to commit all the crimes he did.

C'mon......

The guy to Howard's right married the ex-wife of the lawyer who got the guy to Howard's left off from the most infamous murder case since Hitler, then divorced her and became a woman.
I didn’t even think about that angle until you mentioned it. We have Robert Kardashian to thank for freeing a killer and for killing television with “reality” shows featuring his offspring.

I don't get it, if I had a penis like OJ's I'd be too busy plowing to commit all the crimes he did.
I dunno. If he's all that great what was Nicole doing?

I dunno. If he's all that great what was Nicole doing?

You mean when she was murdered? She was getting her purse back from a waiter who was returning it to her after she left it at a restaurant (allegedly).

Allegedly there was another Hall of Fame running back who ( again allegedly) stepped in for OJ if you know what I mean........his nickname was ( allegedly) 'driftwood'.........

Getting back to OJ, at the time of the trial, there were unsubstantiated reports that somebody at the NSA or CIA went rogue and accessed the satellite photos of OJ's home on the night of the murder ( satellites passed over the US every 45 minutes IIRC) to see if he really was at home..... They were not allowed to spy on US citizens so it wasn't admissible and I can't find the link but I remember the story didn't get much play at the time...

Allegedly there was another Hall of Fame running back who ( again allegedly) stepped in for OJ if you know what I mean........his nickname was ( allegedly) 'driftwood'.........

****s, man.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back